umk3 on xbox 360

mkkevin

i dont know what to do to get it!! i got it today and i know nothing!!
please help me download it !!!!!!!!

where do i go?? help!! im desperate

Last edited by a moderator:
first off, i dont know if the game is still available on xbox live but anyways.....go to game market place...go to games & demos and click arcade games....

nonnnooooooooooononononononononononnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!1
its GONE

It's only available on profiles that have already downloaded it. All of Midway's XBLA games are no longer available.

why does everyone say this game is so broken? I bought it about 8 months ago and really only periodically play it but it seems pretty good to me

why does everyone say this game is so broken? I bought it about 8 months ago and really only periodically play it but it seems pretty good to me

only someone ignorant to what broken means would say its broken. because its not.

unless you are thinking about MK3 or MKT, which both are broken as f**k.

Xbox lost UMK3 in feb 2010 due to liscence agreements. I highly doubt that it will come back. I know this is bad news but i traded in my ps3 and all my games for an xbox elite , and then i finally got it connected to xbox live just to find out there was no UMK3!!!! that was the whole reason for my trading everything in!!! i was pissed then and i am still pissed!! sorry dude but your better off going back to ps3 and playing mk2

the game was broken because you can only play like 4 stages, all the original stages arent available and midway never fixed it, plus the 360 dpad is AWFUL for fighters. your really not missing anything. your better off buying mk trilogy for psone. mk2 for psn is perfect but the online code is AWFUL. even if you have a great connection, theres alot of lag.

the game was broken because you can only play like 4 stages, all the original stages arent available and midway never fixed it, plus the 360 dpad is AWFUL for fighters. your really not missing anything. your better off buying mk trilogy for psone. mk2 for psn is perfect but the online code is AWFUL. even if you have a great connection, theres alot of lag.

but than you cant play with you friends online :p i was too late in buying it and now im stuck with my friends playing it without me and im so jelly i cant even describe it D:<

I play MKII on psn all the time.......i never had any lag problems ever.

It's the best UMK3 arcade port aside from Ultimate MK on the DS, and they both have everything the arcade did - stages, characters, fatalities, etc. It's not broken, either. The biggest problem is latency. I've never had a big problem with the 360's D-pad, either. It's not perfect, but not really something worth *****ing about.

Yes, the game has issues. Its not broken, just poorly emulated. and no, your NEVER better off getting or playing Trilogy.

I play MKII on psn all the time.......i never had any lag problems ever.

Then you clearly dont know what lag-less play is like.

It's the best UMK3 arcade port aside from Ultimate MK on the DS, and they both have everything the arcade did - stages, characters, fatalities, etc. It's not broken, either. The biggest problem is latency. I've never had a big problem with the 360's D-pad, either. It's not perfect, but not really something worth *****ing about.

Nope, they both dont have 2v2, and the 360 port is screwed up with the arenas. Because it thinks it is resetting everytime, you always play on the hell stage unless you use kombat codes.

Why is it when I play UMK3 online, the only level is Scorpion's Lair? Is that for everyone? Been wondering about this for awhile and now just assuming it is the default every time.

Why is it when I play UMK3 online, the only level is Scorpion's Lair? Is that for everyone? Been wondering about this for awhile and now just assuming it is the default every time.

yea or when the host as unlocked all the characters, you can only play in the portal...

Yea it's real lame...

yea or when the host as unlocked all the characters, you can only play in the portal...

Yea it's real lame...

Yeah I noticed that too with the portal stage. Scorpions lair is probably by default. You still play online Marshall? I think I have might have played you days ago, name rings a bell.

Yeah I noticed that too with the portal stage. Scorpions lair is probably by default. You still play online Marshall? I think I have might have played you days ago, name rings a bell.

nah my GT is: LOAD3D REVOLVER

I get smashed all the time online lol, but SSFIV is a different story