Street Fighter Fatalities

dojmin

Hi guys. So there's been a little buzz about the MK vs. Something lately. Especially in Ed Boon's twitter. And of course a lot of the fans think about Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter.

I am a fan of both MK and SF. But personally, I would like a MK vs. SF game with MK gameplay and obviously - gory fatalities.

So let's say they made this kind of game. What kind of fatalities would you like to see added for the Street Fighter characters?

Let's make this thread a "create a fatality for a SF character" kind of thread :)

I dont even wanna see a crossover because i know its gonna end up like MK Vs. DC, Capcom is gonna go ape shit about ryu's penis being cut in half during a fatality, so right when they tell us the presentation has to be told down, i would boycott the game and tell NR studios to not waste their talent and time on a game like this. Then again, they will see it as a money making ploy (seems thats what WB instilled in them these days, *COUGH* KRATOS *COUGH*) and make the game to piss off the hardcore MK fans like they did with MK vs. DC.

Oh yeah, i also hate street fighter, so thats another reason for me to not want a cross over.

I dont even wanna see a crossover because i know its gonna end up like MK Vs. DC, Capcom is gonna go ape shit about ryu's penis being cut in half during a fatality, so right when they tell us the presentation has to be told down, i would boycott the game and tell NR studios to not waste their talent and time on a game like this. Then again, they will see it as a money making ploy (seems thats what WB instilled in them these days, *COUGH* KRATOS *COUGH*) and make the game to piss off the hardcore MK fans like they did with MK vs. DC.

Oh yeah, i also hate street fighter, so thats another reason for me to not want a cross over.

I didn't ask whether you want this game of not or if you're a fan of SF. I asked to come up with fatalities for the characters from SF

Akuma already has a fatality type move 1000 deaths er something like that its cool.
There's my contribution.
While on the subject you know tekkenXstreet fighter is coming, the lore of those two games to me seem tailor made for each other.
MortalKombat OTOH I'm just not seeing it, I'm sure they'd want some back story behind it, while I'm sure it couldn't be as lame as MKvDC's plot I'm still sure it would be quite outlandish, and lame.
A good cross over title for Mortal kombat would be none other than Killer instinct. They could actually pull off an epic plot line with KI.
done.

Ken should do the Shiryu Ken taking the opponents head up with him, the oppenents body falls to the ground. After Ken lands he shatters the head with a single punch!

Blanka would jump on his victim and sink his teeth in to each limb yanking each arm off. Now, Blanka would finish off the armless foe by electrocuting them untill the remains catch fire!

Chun Li would kick through the oppoonents chest, kicking the heart out behind them; Chun-Li then would back up and let the foe fall face first and she would do her pose.

87709369.gif

Chun Li needs one where she jumps up on the dazed opponent's shoulders, behind their head and squeezes until their head pops.

Akuma already has a fatality type move 1000 deaths er something like that its cool.
There's my contribution.
While on the subject you know tekkenXstreet fighter is coming, the lore of those two games to me seem tailor made for each other.
MortalKombat OTOH I'm just not seeing it, I'm sure they'd want some back story behind it, while I'm sure it couldn't be as lame as MKvDC's plot I'm still sure it would be quite outlandish, and lame.
A good cross over title for Mortal kombat would be none other than Killer instinct. They could actually pull off an epic plot line with KI.
done.

Well, KI does match MK in the general theme but I guess the KI fan base has shrunken over the years and the game is long forgotten/unknown by many.
Maybe when a new popular violent fighting series will arise, this debate could take place again.
IMHO, MK fighters should stay in their own world for now.

You could pretty much take any of ryus shin shoryukens or metsu hadokens and add gore to them and they could create a decent fatality. I could see Zangief using his strength to tear people apart. With Akumas Raging demon, they could actually show the 27 hits he does in a split second and show the bloody mess that it would most likely cause. Actually you could take almost anybodies Ultra 1 or 2 and you could just add gore and make it a fatality

KI fan base has shrunken over the years and the game is long forgotten/unknown by many.

Unknown? Maybe
Forgotten? Never
The KI fan base is there, its just hibernating. If KI3 were announced today.........I'd crap myself....
on purpose!
And I wouldn't feel bad about it either, because I wouldn't be the only one.

Oh yea, SF fatalities.
Uh....Guile's flash kick, ending with his opponent split down the middle, then he (Guile) lands and comes his hair as the victim's two halves fall on either side behind him, he doesn't turn to look, because he's cool like that.

I'd imagine a new KI would do as well (if not better than) MKHD simply because it's so similar to SF and since SF still has a huge fanbase, it would easily sell. It's FAR from unknown, too. There were some kids playing it on the computers at school a while back, so I know it's got a younger fanbase of some sort.

Ryu- Exploding fireball (sort of like a metsu-hadoken but blows the enemy up into pieces)
Ken- Decapitating shoryuken (knocks the opponents head off similar to Cage's uppercut), followed by a whirlwind kick that sends the remains away
Chun-Li- Thousand kicks that hit all pressure points, causing the opponent to explode (similar to Li Mei's deception fatality)
Zangief- Final piledriver that smashes the opponent's head to pieces when it hits the ground
Vega- Similar to Baraka, he stabs his opponent with his claws and impales them
Cammy- Leaps onto the opponent and snaps their neck (similar to Tanya's MK4 and Sonya's MK vs DCU fatality)
C.Viper- Like Raiden except she uses her gadgets to make the enemy explode
Rose- Like Ermac, she uses her psychic telekenesis to stretch and explode the opponent

It would be an interesting crossover but Capcom doesn't want their squeaky clean anime characters getting beaten into little bits.

Chun Li needs one where she jumps up on the dazed opponent's shoulders, behind their head and squeezes.

that sounds like heaven. I'd even give her a goodbye kiss if you know what I'm sayin ;).

seriously though. give the MK guys super combos and label them brutalities. I mean you all act like the blood is the only thing MK has going for it and if there aint no blood there aint no game. yeah it's cool but not essential. I would like to see MK capcom stlye. anyone remember Darkstalkers? that game had tons of blood too. personally I think that would make a better cross over than street fighter, but what do I know. now that they've made a good fight engine for MK that looks pretty similar in some ways to a japanese fighter I think they could do a pretty cool cross over.

you know what would be awesome? MK vs Army of Darkness. yeaaaaahhhhh I like the sound o thats

Ryu- Exploding fireball (sort of like a metsu-hadoken but blows the enemy up into pieces)
Ken- Decapitating shoryuken (knocks the opponents head off similar to Cage's uppercut), followed by a whirlwind kick that sends the remains away
Chun-Li- Thousand kicks that hit all pressure points, causing the opponent to explode (similar to Li Mei's deception fatality)
Zangief- Final piledriver that smashes the opponent's head to pieces when it hits the ground
Vega- Similar to Baraka, he stabs his opponent with his claws and impales them
Cammy- Leaps onto the opponent and snaps their neck (similar to Tanya's MK4 and Sonya's MK vs DCU fatality)
C.Viper- Like Raiden except she uses her gadgets to make the enemy explode
Rose- Like Ermac, she uses her psychic telekenesis to stretch and explode the opponent

It would be an interesting crossover but Capcom doesn't want their squeaky clean anime characters getting beaten into little bits.

that sounds pretty good. but street fighter characters are all about internal injury. they should use the x-ray feature for the mk guys to show them breaking bones and rupturing organs. maybe some cerebral hemorrhaging?

Ryu Shinshoryuken would make an excellent X-Ray. Other than that, all their ultras could be fatalities if they tone them up a bit and add some hemoglobine to it.

done.

Lore and story aside, as a 1990s kid who loves/loved both series nearly equally, nothing could possibly prepare me for seeing my 2 favorite franchises face to face.

Tekken and KI are great games, but clearly silver tier to me.

* I realize that last sentence will 100% assuredly piss some people off. I'm not a tournament fighter, I'm about as hardcore as you can get while still maintaining the "casual" label. I've never built an arcade stick, I've never cared to play online, I just play because I love the games and the characters in them.

Lore and story aside, as a 1990s kid who loves/loved both series nearly equally, nothing could possibly prepare me for seeing my 2 favorite franchises face to face.

Tekken and KI are great games, but clearly silver tier to me.

I agree 100% They're the titans of 90s fighting games. I'd gladly give up a little to see them square off. I'd even love to see some kind of combination of play styles. Like Street Fighter style combos and supers and such, but with the juggling and X-Ray moves from the Mortal Kombat games. I mean, both series even have EX style moves too. I think if you crossed them over, X-Ray moves would have to be a must, a lot of people have already pointed out how perfect Ryu's Ultra would be as one.

My fatality ideas:
M. Bison: Sticks his hand in his opponents Chest and uses his psycho power to light their body up like a lantern before they burn up into a husk.
Ryu: Does a quick, shallow punch to their face, blood squirts from their ears and eyes before they fall down, their head falling apart when hitting the ground like a rotting pumpkin.
Charlie: Calls in an air strike, flash kicks his opponent into the air, right in time for a guided missile to blow them out of the air and into little pieces. (I'd say that one was for Guile, but it seems too non-direct for him)