Hotaru

The 7th Number

man i think this guy pure sucks. When i was him i had the hardest time trying to fight, he seems so slow and he has no really good moves. Am i right or do i just suck with his character?

I agree

This guy is the lamest excuse for a mk character ever. I just HATE him, i wish i'll never see him again in a Mk game...NEVER!

Man, do i miss Stryker :(

Funny.. i seem to be able to do quite well playing as him.. especially in the Konquest mode... raiden took 1 try...although i had to finish konqest mode to unlock him and that took a few tries with sindel i think it was... to each his own i guess... he's easy to fight with.. but i do agree he sucks.. much like half of the female fighters... yet some 10 yr olds out there who love pixeled boobs just love em... so here we sit forced to suck it down because of that...

I like him... He is super strong. He may not have long combos but those 3 hits he can pull off huge damage. I think the molting lave ball is one of the best moves in the game. It can start soooo many combos.

i compare him to Mavado from Deadly Alliance in a lot of ways. The character design is pretty damn good. Costumes are pretty cool, alternates are awesome. storyline is a little weak at first but has promise for the future perhaps. Fighting ability is mixed though. I feel like both characters could have been awesome fighters, but they were given garbage moves. I believe hotaru has a slight edge over mavado in gameplay but both characters lack the depth of others in their kombat techniques. I can still wail on ya with hotaru though, even when I pick him by accident over there by shujinko.