The TRMK Census

Campos do Jordão, Brazi :proud:
Here a pic of my city:
campos-do-jordao-portal.jpg

Hey, I wanted there last year, on July. Very cold, it was like -2° C at night.

I live in Brasília, DF (Federal District), Brazil.

Aha! Earlier this morning I was pondering making a post about how this site had truly gone to the nerds since no one had bothered to hit on her yet, but then I thought I'd give it a bit more time. Thank you for rewarding my patience.

i wouldnt say nerd,ive dated alot of different races of women and brazilian women are fascinating to me,im sorry i beat you to givinig out compliments,next time be a little faster

i wouldnt say nerd,ive dated alot of different races of women and brazilian women are fascinating to me,im sorry i beat you to givinig out compliments,next time be a little faster

I have no intention of hitting on her.. I'm married. Please re-read my post. Thanks.

Melbourne, Victoria ( VIC ), Australia.

I love Melbourne to death, apart from its crap weather, It's Summer down here now and Its 18 degrees today... Wack.

I have no intention of hitting on her.. I'm married. Please re-read my post. Thanks.

um you commented me with a smart ass comment when i wasnt even talkin to you,and as far as your info goes,i dont care who or what you are or your status,next time mind you own business to avoid these type of discussions.Thanks.

um you commented me with a smart ass comment when i wasnt even talkin to you,and as far as your info goes,i dont care who or what you are or your status,next time mind you own business to avoid these type of discussions.Thanks.
The ****? lmfao He complimented you for not being a nerd. Like Love Cowboy said, read the comment again.

Going way off topic too.

Melbourne, Victoria ( VIC ), Australia.

I love Melbourne to death, apart from its crap weather, It's Summer down here now and Its 18 degrees today... Wack.

Well, it's winter over here and it's 70 degrees today. Crazy weather.

Did I become a reason for arguing? LoooooooooooL

Hey, I wanted there last year, on July. Very cold, it was like -2° C at night.

I live in Brasília, DF (Federal District), Brazil.
Hey cool! Kill the politics for me lol

Aha! Earlier this morning I was pondering making a post about how this site had truly gone to the nerds since no one had bothered to hit on her yet, but then I thought I'd give it a bit more time. Thank you for rewarding my patience.

LOOOL

Nice! in north France we have houses that matches this one. I personaly love them, Having some wine wintertime next to the fireplace in such a house is great.

My city has a lot of europe influence :)

Don't hit on her if you're up in age. She's pretty young. You don't want to be hangin with Pedo Bear.... Or do you?
Haha. Well, I guess they shouldn’t hit on me because I’m dating but, yeah, whatever.

that's beautiful,if i bet u r 2 havent met many brazilian women that werent
Haha. Well, if you wanna check my appearence, go to my profile.

Last edited: