Mortal Kombat 2011 for PC?

Do you want MK9 for PC?

• Total voters
I want a PC version with better graphics, frame rate, xbox360 controller and better online mode! like street fighter IV

Frame rate wouldn't matter, its already running 60 FPS, PC's have better connections than consoles because of how net coding works, faster loading, better AA and textures, would be a plus.
I would love a PC version, but with all the piracy, I doubt it

i mean NR is kinda keeping us in the dark about DLC...maybe when their is an official announcement with DLC they might throw in there are working on a PC version thats how it was it fable 3.

yep, they will first do everything for console versions, when both PS3 and 360 be stabilished, with some DLC, and patches and some amount of time have passed, maybe they can work in a PC version, and even, include Skarlet and Kenshi, and maybe some others DLC stuff already released for videogame versions, already in PC version .... but, it's thing for just one or two years in future ahead, it's not for this year .....

i think ed boon said he would never do a pc version of mk again, as loads of people downloaded torrents of mk4.

There will definately be a PC version. I guarantee it. Boon himself said he knows there alot of PC players out there. They are gonna let the xbox and PS3 versions have their time for a year and then release the PC version. They know what PC gamers are capable of making once they get their hands on it and they dont want to interfere with what they have made so thats why I say we wont see one until AT LEAST a year.

I doubt a PC version would happen in this day and age with piracy NRS would be losing a lot of money and it wouldnt be worth it

I doubt a PC version would come, and it would totally destroy the banning of it in Australia also because it would be way to easy to download.

I doubt a PC version would come, and it would totally destroy the banning of it in Australia also because it would be way to easy to download.

why would they care? a person in australia can order it from some place else.

as for the piracy lots of people mention, it's better for them to make a profit since this is a definite hit and lose some to piracy rather than not releasing it on pc and making no profits from such a version

No, but pc piracy is a lot easier to do and its more frequent. Has lower risk and less consequences.

lower risks? consequences? just like the PC gamers that will get sued if they download the Witcher 2?!

The "people I know" have x2 consoles one chipped one not, one to play SP games and stay offline(no risk) and one to play SP+MP games and go online.

I game PC and I dont have one pirated game on it....ever

Gaming is better on PC period... just look at SF4 PC I get an around 200+ FPS in SF4 + all the cool art graphic skins the console just barely gets to 30 FPS.
BTW cant wait for SSF4 AE PC in July and SF vs Tekken PC. Whoop

Last edited:
creed200569

that means nothing. Today is much different compared to back then. Capcom released sf4 on pc and super sf4 is on the list for esrb to come out to pc. Nrs will wait at least a year b4 they release it cuz they dont want anything to interfere with what they did with mk9 on the xbox and ps3. Once its been out for awhile and made enough money, they will release it on pc, i guarantee it. Boon even said they realise there's a big market of pc gamers out there. That statement alone tells me that they will release it, just at a much later point. Like i said probably mid next year or end of next year

this!......

Its almost like console gamers think there is no money in the PC?!
DO NOT look at sales figures as they are not for digital downloads like Steam(Steam do not release sales figures) and DD make up 60% of sales in the USA.
You can not go wrong with a Steam release .... over 30 million users you cant go wrong!
Oh and Devs dont have to give 10% of the profits to MS or Sony :)

lower risks? consequences? just like the PC gamers that will get sued if they download the Witcher 2?!

The "people I know" have x2 consoles one chipped one not, one to play SP games and stay offline(no risk) and one to play SP+MP games and go online.

I game PC and I dont have one pirated game on it....ever

Gaming is better on PC period... just look at SF4 PC I get an around 200+ FPS in SF4 + all the cool art graphic skins the console just barely gets to 30 FPS.
BTW cant wait for SSF4 AE PC in July and SF vs Tekken PC. Whoop

Congrats on never pirating a game I guess? Don't really what the point of mentioning that even is. Saying "I like eating grapes" would have been equally as effective. Bolded part doesn't even make sense to what you even quoted me on so... yeah.

Anyways... Yes, lower risk and consequences.

For a console to even to be able to play a pirated game, things have to be done to console to where if you aren't really sure what you are doing or really have no knowledge, you can easily **** something up resulting in possible bricking. Or you could have someone else do it for you, which ends up you paying some money. But, as soon as that thing is modded there going online with it is constant risk of facing consequences for your actions. I mean yes, you can buy another console, but that there is already adding to the cost and consequence of console gaming piracy.

And before you say "well what about PC games, you can't go online either". There a lot easier work arounds compared to doing it for a console game.

Stating a matter of a PC game developer suing people really doesn't really mean anything. People that pirate console games have that exact same risk lol. Plus the amount of people that do download PC games compared to those that actually have something done to them is a very huge margin in difference. I'm willing to bet that a lot more people get in trouble for modding their console than something done for a PC game for it is easier to catch.

Congrats on never pirating a game I guess? Don't really what the point of mentioning that even is. Saying "I like eating grapes" would have been equally as effective.
Thought I might make that statement since forum users are bringing up piracy on PC... that was the point of mentioning it

Thought I might make that statement since forum users are bringing up piracy on PC... that was the point of mentioning it

Ah. Thought it was in regards to quoting me. My apologies. Was actually already starting to edit it out for its doucheness which is obviously too late.

Last edited:
i say **** the pc version just work on updates and stuff dlc costume packages dlc ill buy em all costume packs all fatality packs all brutality all friend ship if its in game brutalities would be epic as **** anywayz i would buy all dlcs omgg RAINNNNN lol give tjhis to us NRS