Ermac revealed Thanks To MKO

he looks exactly like that "leaked" photo of him that surfaced like a month ago. Guess that means we know that Goro is for real confirmed along with his official appearance. Apparently, this magazine or some other one called Play confirms Kang, Kano, and Shang Tsung too

he looks exactly like that "leaked" photo of him that surfaced like a month ago. Guess that means we know that Goro is for real confirmed along with his official appearance. Apparently, this magazine or some other one called Play confirms Kang, Kano, and Shang Tsung too

yea im pretty sure your correct here, anyways great news

"On page 46 of PLAY magazine (bought in the UK) issue #199 it says at the bottom:

"Raiden, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn and Kano have all been confirmed"

Further up the page, Boon is talking about the special moves that certain tag team combinations will have and he says:

"To me it would be great if everybody knew that Sub-Zero and Scorpion worked well together or that Jax and Sonya worked well together"

"Those are classic combos and maybe something that players can look to. Did we put a special move for when Raiden is with Shao Kahn or Raiden is with Liu Kang or something? Those are the ones we really want people to be able to discover""

Taken from a member of MKO. So, if this quote is accurate, Shao Kahn is playable (which is wack)

YESSS!!! I'm freaking excited now, Ermac looks AWESOME :|. I love how they included the detail of his nose being exposed a bit... His costume is wicked, I know im not with the majority, but i really really like it. This is sicckkkkk :D

Test Your Might has scans, fyi. Looks great, love the design, though it's bound to make most angry. I'm teeeerrible with Ermac but it might be time to get good.

"On page 46 of PLAY magazine (bought in the UK) issue #199 it says at the bottom:

"Raiden, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn and Kano have all been confirmed"

Further up the page, Boon is talking about the special moves that certain tag team combinations will have and he says:

"To me it would be great if everybody knew that Sub-Zero and Scorpion worked well together or that Jax and Sonya worked well together"

"Those are classic combos and maybe something that players can look to. Did we put a special move for when Raiden is with Shao Kahn or Raiden is with Liu Kang or something? Those are the ones we really want people to be able to discover""

Taken from a member of MKO. So, if this quote is accurate, Shao Kahn is playable (which is wack)

Booooooo. Bosses shouldn't be playable.

Booooooo. Bosses shouldn't be playable.

I know right!? Maybe hes not apart of the main roster though, like in MKDC. I will be aight with him then. I dont use him anyway. Just as long as he's not sittin on the main roster taking up Sheeva's spot - Im all good.

One thing I didn't like about the scans: the magazine simple reveals Ermac, show some images of Sonya, who has very few, but all they want to talk about is Kratos -.-'