Ermac revealed Thanks To MKO

oh i know. Im not talking to you or anyone specifically. Ive just noticed that a significant percentage of the kommunity live by this magical number lol

and about the nose: :shrugs: didnt even notice until ppl brought it up. he looks fine to me. pretty same-y actually

Oh okay, lol. And yeah i agree with you, the nose is perfectly okay, i like it actually, its a touch of detail that makes him look more ninja like... And last I checked, Ermac wasnt mysterious at all, hes just a collection of souls fused together by Shao Kahn...

Oh okay, lol. And yeah i agree with you, the nose is perfectly okay, i like it actually, its a touch of detail that makes him look more ninja like... And last I checked, Ermac wasnt mysterious at all, hes just a collection of souls fused together by Shao Kahn...

I always thought a ninja never exposes his nose? lol :p

About the nose, yeah... It looks a little weird. But the man has got to breath somehow. lol

The more I look at his design, the more I'm loving it. I'm shocked considering I hate the whole head wrap look.

This is great news. Especially after the whole Kratos bs.

I'm not diggin his knees. They are all bendy and shit. Way too knee-ey. Hopefully this will be corrected. :sheep::sheep::sheep:

This is great news. Especially after the whole Kratos bs.

Dude. Really? Give it a rest already! LMFAO

BTW, I'm diggin the EMO sig you put up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think his look is great and I like the fact that he seems to have his original projectile move, as opposed to the squiggly one he had in Deception.

I'm not diggin his knees. They are all bendy and shit. Way too knee-ey. Hopefully this will be corrected. :sheep::sheep::sheep:

Dude. Really? Give it a rest already! LMFAO

BTW, I'm diggin the EMO sig you put up!

Give what a rest? Are we not allowed to speak of Kratos anymore? lol It was just a fact. The Ermac reveal was a breath of fresh air after everything that has gone down over Kratos.

LOL u guys sound like a bunch of lil middle school girls nitpicking at things

I'm not much of an ermac fan, but his design in MK9 is the best i've seen so far..

Man some of u are never satisfied...

Knees??? C'mon man!

The Marshall;171063Knees??? C'mon man![/QUOTE said:
HAHAHAHaaaaaaaa...
It was a satire of the nose complaints. I was in shock that 'the nose being exposed' was now a hot topic.

OH no, you can ***** about him all you like on the 'Offical ***** About Kratos' thread. Here it is for your convenience....

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...-Thread-(don-t-make-anymore-please)/page10000

Look, genius. I wasn't *****ing about Kratos or turning this into another Kratos debate. You're doing that now by picking at one little sentence in my post. You give it a rest. I'm tired of all the "stop *****ing about Kratos!" crap when all you Pro Dumbass fans are just as bad. At least this time it wasn't my aim to start something over it.

*cough*

Ahem... Ohhhh say can you seee... By the dawns early light....

Look, genius. I wasn't *****ing about Kratos or turning this into another Kratos debate. You're doing that now by picking at one little sentence in my post. You give it a rest. I'm tired of all the "stop *****ing about Kratos!" crap when all you Pro Dumbass fans are just as bad. At least this time it wasn't my aim to start something over it.

*cough*

Ahem... Ohhhh say can you seee... By the dawns early light....

images

now that Ermac, sonya, and jax have been reveled

I wonder how much longer i must endure

until i get to see Jade:bawling:

Ermac's headwrap, though very cool looking, would be better suited for Reptile IMO. And does anyone have any idea who this might be?
mk9_kahn_teaser.jpg

I remember some people guessing it to be Ermac in female form for MK9

Ermac's headwrap, though very cool looking, would be better suited for Reptile IMO. And does anyone have any idea who this might be?
mk9_kahn_teaser.jpg

I remember some people guessing it to be Ermac in female form for MK9

If it's sareena then i'll throw a chair at my monitor

if that bish get's in over jade, i'll be highly pissed