What games are you buying in 2011?

MileenaK

I have to have Mortal Kombat 9, Street Fighter x Tekken, Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Uncharted 3... How'bout ya'll? =]

The big ones are Mortal Kombat and Twisted Metal but I will also be getting Portal 2, Resistance 3, Rage, Uncharted 3 and maybe Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, BulletStorm and Homefront. Going to be a good year.

Next year is going to be big for me.

Mortal Kombat 9, Deus Ex 3, Portal 2, Motor Storm Apocalypse, Postal 3 (maybe?), Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, F.E.A.R 3, Crysis 2. I'm sure there are quite a few more I'm forgetting.

Mortal Kombat
Resistance 3
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
Metal Gear Solid Rising (assuming it is 2011)
Twisted Metal
NHL 12
Killzone 3 (assuming PS Move is cool)
Burn any Mario games that come out for Wii

Mortal Kombat, Uncharted 3, Tomb Raider (that comes out next year, right?), Zelda : Skyward Sword, Star Wars The Old Republic, Dragon Age 2, Guild Wars 2 (maybe), Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (possibly. I don't know enough about it, though), World of Darkness (2012)

im going to buy mortal kombat 2011, and assasin's creed brotherhood... and if i get enough money at my birthday also Gears of war 3

Appart to mortal kombat?, marvel vs capcom 3, Sonic 4 episode 2, Sonic anniversary and i hope to see megaman 11.
Yea, i love some kidish games.

MK, Portal 2, SFxTekken, Saints Row 3 (assuming it comes out next year). Some other stuff I don't know about.

It's coming out this year? Cool!!
MK9
Street Fighter x Tekken
It's gonna be a good year!!
2012 who knows? Either the apocalypse, or more epicness.

It wont be out till 2012 IMO, Capcom isnt going to step on its own feet with MvC3 comming out in Feb not to mention they just started working on it.

The games I am picking up for sure are MvC3, MK, and Batman.

MK (DUH)
LittleBigPlanet 2
Mass Effect 2/3 for PS3
Uncharted 3
inFAMOUS 2
Killzone 3
Resistance 3
The Last Guardian
Twisted Metal
Dead Space 2
Batman Arkham City
TES V Skyrim
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Gears 3

In order, by release date:

Back to the Future - (December 2010)
Mortal Kombat: Kollector's Edition - (Spring 2011)

EDIT:
I took Metal Gear Solid: Rising off of my list, as I'm getting the MK Kollector's Edition.
I'd rather save the MGS cash and get the MK extras.

Last edited: