Mortal Kombat (2011) Tournament Edition (Mortal Monday!)

I couldn't care less about anything aside from the game and the controller, which looks SPECTACULAR.

can't wait for the ps3 collectors edition!they can keep the arcade stick,i got enough of them,and i hope the dlc skin is not just for reptile

this is irrefutable proof that the mkhd collection will be released. why would they include a run button on this collector's stick if the button isn't in mk9?

i dont know bro,that might be the start button,but if it buy some unexplained miracle does come out it probally will be bonus content

on a another note,we finally see what the game cover is gonna look like,also im highly interested in king of the hill mode!I FEEL LIKE A KID AT TOYS R US!!!

Your posts have been merged in accordance with The Forum Rules. Please refrain from double/triple posting. Use the "edit post" button if you want to add something to your post and the multi-quote button in the bottom right corner of the posts you wish to quote when you want to quote multiple people.
- Thanks, DCR, TRMK Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics plz
PS3 browser isn't Facebook friendly...

Pics are on the TRMK front page. The Scorpion figure looks great, and seems pretty big. Now I want to know the prices.

this is irrefutable proof that the mkhd collection will be released. why would they include a run button on this collector's stick if the button isn't in mk9?

I too noticed the run button when I first saw these pics. That button is not a start button, and from what we know, run hasn't replaced the dash in MK9. So including it on the stick is really interesting.

so what do you guys think is better and why the Kollectors edition or tournament edition and why?

p.s it looks like you get the retro costume for both.

Oh my god, the stick has the classic MK button layout. **** me, that's awesome. The figurine also looks incredibly awesome.

This is just too damn much awesome right here. I was not adequately prepared.

Wasn't there supposed to be a Sub-Zero figurine? Is he in the PS3 KE? If so, I'm getting two KEs. If not, It'll probably be KE on PS3 and standard on 360 (if there does turn out to be a 360 exclusive character anyway, if not I'll just stick to the PS3 version), as arcade sticks really aren't my thing, although it is awesome that it doubles up as the game's case.