Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on iPhone Coming Soon?

While I'd rather see HD 2D sprites, I'm not totally outraged with it being a 3D remake. I'm ok with it. My problem is...it's on iPhone!

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 has been released on iPhone!

I have just laid my fingers upon this game. The first character I chose is Kitana.

Let me tell you! These are absolutely some of the most responsive controls I have experienced on a touch screen game. The AI also seems revamped and *fair* compared to the Arcade ports, which are based on versions meant to take as many quarters from you as possible..

Seriously enjoying this! So excited I get to travel with this :)

Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 has been released on iPhone!

Awesome, I'm going to get it now.

Awesome, I'm going to get it now.

For $6.99, you really can't go wrong! Even if there are only 12 characters... I still don't know who the two secret characters are!

I just beat the game for the first time, with Scorpion. Shao Khan, obviously, was the most difficult to take down. The 3D Shao Khan death is pretty humorous, haha!

I do have one criticism, so far... The *S* button makes the game a little too easy... It instantly triggers a special move, which will make multiplayer games (Yes! They're available!) a little cheap.

Last edited:

How does the special move button even work when every character has multiple specials? Does it choose one at random or what?