do ppl see jade as latin/spanish/brazilian chicka or an arabian lady?

how do you see jade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nokidding

BANALITY
i like smoke the most. and jade out the girls - shes round and brown.

anyways to the point. jade wears clothes (more revealing than kitana and mileena). so im guessing jade is latin/spanish/brazilian because conservative arabs wouldn't dress the way jade does.
pls dont comment if it involves politics, rather you vote.

Last edited:
Before the movie "Annihilation" Where Jade was portrayed as an Asian, I always thought she was just a tanned Caucasian. Never even considered Latina/Arabic, with out the mask she totally looks Caucasian.
Kitana definitely looks Caucasian I guess that's why Jade does too IDK.

Race is an ambiguous thing in the MK universe

If anything, she would be spanish because Jade is a spanish name.

I just want to punch people who say she is black.

Kitana definitely looks Caucasian I guess that's why Jade does too IDK.

Probably because the same actress (the one in my sig) plays Kitana, Mileena and Jade.

If anything, she would be spanish because Jade is a spanish name.

I just want to punch people who say she is black.

Probably because the same actress (the one in my sig) plays Kitana, Mileena and Jade.

Well I know she isn't black now, but c'mon you can't tell me when first saw her in umk3 you thought she was supposed to be Spanish

bio.gif

OP: you say not to bring politics into it, but do just that: you seem to imply that Jade is not "middle eastern" because she's not wearing a burkha or something. a) Some people on Earth who "look a bit araby" are totally liberal and stuff. b) Jade isn't from Earth.

Similarly, how does what Earth country the name "Jade" comes from have relevance? What country do the names Kitana, Mileena and Sindel come from?

In the games she's been portrayed by actors who seem to be of European descent and African. I guess on average she's mixed race.

Status
Not open for further replies.