do ppl see jade as latin/spanish/brazilian chicka or an arabian lady?

how do you see jade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an awful, awful movie.

Well hold on now. It was awful... Yes. But in the same way Power Rangers was awful. It's so bad that it's good.

Besides, as a kid... That shit was a pot of gold for me. It didn't matter how bad the story and characters were. The fact that I was able to see all of my favorite characters run around for an hour and a half was just... Heavenly.

The movie also has one of the BEST soundtracks ever. I still listen to that shit today.

Yea but if your actually black u would understand how he feels. I mean cmon there is never many black characters lol. Obviously no one wants her to even be black. Black isn't even a choice lmao

Finally someone understands me!!!

It's like people look at jade and think "she's too pretty to be black"

People are so selfish they have kitana, mileena, sindel, nitara...

we can't even claim Jade....

and also some don't think Tanya is either!!!

Throw us a bone damn

Yea but if your actually black u would understand how he feels. I mean cmon there is never many black characters lol. Obviously no one wants her to even be black. Black isn't even a choice lmao

I'm black and german bro, i used to get mad at the lack of brothas and sisitas in MK. Then I realized that the black guy we had was among one of the best characters in the entire series. I'm speaking of Darrius of course. Jk, I'm talkin bout Jax son!

Finally someone understands me!!!

It's like people look at jade and think "she's too pretty to be black"

People are so selfish they have kitana, mileena, sindel, nitara...

we can't even claim Jade....

and also some don't think Tanya is either!!!

Throw us a bone damn

lmao, are you serious?

NO ONE looks at her and says she is too pretty to be black.

They look at her and realize that, even though she is dark at times, she doesn't have any black features.

My god, you're ignorant.

Lol cmon jade, u look Hispanic.. Now tell me how many Hispanic characters are in the game? Wow jax... ONE black guy in MK VS DC ONE lmao green latern wasn't even black hahahaha

lol, how do I look hispanic?

I'm black and german bro, i used to get mad at the lack of brothas and sisitas in MK. Then I realized that the black guy we had was among one of the best characters in the entire series. I'm speaking of Darrius of course. Jk, I'm talkin bout Jax son!

Lmao now that's funny i remember that huge Afro they gave him. Oh we forgot about that K guy he had braids hahahaha. Damn they tried Darrius with that stupid fatality in deception

Lmao now that's funny i remember that huge Afro they gave him. Oh we forgot about that K guy he had braids hahahaha. Damn they tried Darrius with that stupid fatality in deception

Hey hey hey, I'm down for trashing on Darrius but you leave Kai out of this. The idea of an African-American shaolin monk is just perfect, as long as they take away those dumb-ass corn rows!

Hey hey hey, I'm down for trashing on Darrius but you leave Kai out of this. The idea of an African-American shaolin monk is just perfect, as long as they take away those dumb-ass corn rows!

They had to go with stereotypes, my friend.

But god help them if they even introduce a homosexual character.

...Oh wait, I forgot about Rain.

You not Hispanic???? Damn all this time I thought u were, because Hispanic girls usually have your beautiful look and nice long hair. I'm such a sucker for Hispanic girls but they are traps for a nice guy. And wow that guy is mean. I know there aren't many attractive black girls but cmon why say something like that he better be glad I'm not all black

To me u do jade because the nice hair the pretty face, skin tone. Still look like a teen. Damn that guy is ignorant. Lucky I'm not fully black or I'd be really pissed, now not many black girls are not pretty but some are. Like Nikki Minaj?. Well Kia does need to get rid of em lmao or give him dreads!!!

Damn iPod problems -_- idk why it wasn't posting WTF

You not Hispanic???? Damn all this time I thought u were, because Hispanic girls usually have your beautiful look and nice long hair. I'm such a sucker for Hispanic girls but they are traps for a nice guy. And wow that guy is mean. I know there aren't many attractive black girls but cmon why say something like that he better be glad I'm not all black

To me u do jade because the nice hair the pretty face, skin tone. Still look like a teen. Damn that guy is ignorant. Lucky I'm not fully black or I'd be really pissed, now not many black girls are not pretty but some are. Like Nikki Minaj?. Well Kia does need to get rid of em lmao or give him dreads!!!

Damn iPod problems -_- idk why it wasn't posting WTF

Your calling that guy ignorant!? You were just agreeing with him about the lack of black people, but then you change your shit up to hop on Jade's good side.
And do you even remotely comprehend how offensive your post is? Saying there aren't a lot of attractive black women, I'm also down with the chicas but you can't go around saying that there aren't a lot of attractive black women. Thats how you make enemies playboy.

No i didn't see he replied to what I said, lol damn iPod. All insaw was the she's too pretty to be black part then I came back I saw what he said, WTF. I'm not agreeing with her now, she doesn't know because she isn't black. But sorry. I'll get on the computer since the pod( 4g btw ) wants to act stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.