do ppl see jade as latin/spanish/brazilian chicka or an arabian lady?

how do you see jade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Jade but I don't live in Spain ;)

The name itself originated in Spain and then France took from it and then I believe England took from France.

Anyways, being dark doesn't always mean someone is black. Just look at Snooki, lulz.

Well I know she isn't black now, but c'mon you can't tell me when first saw her in umk3 you thought she was supposed to be Spanish

definitly not. She looked like an over-bronzed white woman

If anything, she would be spanish because Jade is a spanish name.

I just want to punch people who say she is black.

Probably because the same actress (the one in my sig) plays Kitana, Mileena and Jade.

Well damn lmao, i guess I was the only one who thought that she was black :)

I've seen Italians as dark as Jade.

plz show me this

show me an Italian person with the skin tone of UMK3 jade...

:bird::bird:

Jade isn't white, nor Spanish....

If anything she looks mixed....

black & puerto rican IMO...

Jade as no white features....

plz show me this

snooki-arrestedjpg-8cc8ca35a4aca51f_large.jpg

Well, Snooki is actually from Chile and raised by Italian parents, but, yeah, she is Italian - Chilean.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter where the name comes from. In the MK universe, Jade is from Edenia. Not France or spain or whatever.

And Jade's skin color is always changing. Sometimes she looks black, sometimes she looks tanned, other times she looks... something else.

My name is Jade but I don't live in Spain ;)

The name itself originated in Spain and then France took from it and then I believe England took from France.

Anyways, being dark doesn't always mean someone is black. Just look at Snooki, lulz.

very true. I'm glad someone else can understand this where I'm from most people think if you are brown skinned you must be of african descent. she always looked middle eastern or even native american to me to some degree. though as we all know she is from edenia so most earth races don't apply. but the creators are from earth so she must be based on one of them. personally I always though she kind of looked like this native american woman I know

plz show me this

I used to work with a Sicilian(spelling?) guy who in the summer was almost as brown as the black guy I worked with. no shit, he was really that dark. I actually had to ask him what his nationality was. but I digress, she looks like a mixture of cultures. in lew of this she is edenian so no race really applies

Jade is black. Just keep it above the belt :p

Either way, no way she's an Arab either.

Lol yea better keep it above the belt that would be gross. Lol i want to see a hispanic girl. Lol u know mk not really making black ppl, lol only one black guy that's a real shame but I think cyrax is black? Lol this is so funny.. One of the reasons my friend doesn't like mk is because too many white ppl hahahaha

But that's not natural though...

that's a result of tanning 34 hours a day

You're being rather silly if you think all dark Italians are the result of tanning all day.

I know Snooki tans but you didn't specify real or fake tan.

:)

Monica Bellucci can also be quite dark at times. She is normally lighter but I have seen her rather dark.

Have you honestly never seen a naturally dark Italian? Wow....

Anyways, rather pointless discussion so, yeah, who cares.....

Lol yea better keep it above the belt that would be gross. Lol i want to see a hispanic girl. Lol u know mk not really making black ppl, lol only one black guy that's a real shame but I think cyrax is black? Lol this is so funny.. One of the reasons my friend doesn't like mk is because too many white ppl hahahaha

Jhonny Cage, Stryker, Sonya, Kano, and Kabal. I don't get how there are too many white people.

Jhonny Cage, Stryker, Sonya, Kano, and Kabal. I don't get how there are too many white people.

Yea but if your actually black u would understand how he feels. I mean cmon there is never many black characters lol. Obviously no one wants her to even be black. Black isn't even a choice lmao

You can't use MK Annihilation as an example.

Lol but she was Asian in the movie. I don't see why she can't be Asian

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.