BO RAI CHO in MK9?

mkkevin

i was on twitter and found this:
noobde noobde
TMLT: BoRaiCho's X-ray is hilarious !!!
IS HE IN MK9???
questions? comments???

I'm sure he's messing with us. Bo Rai Cho doesn't really fit in with the MK1-3 story line. I'm sure they could find a way to shoe-horn him into the story line, but I'd rather they didn't.

TMLT is not TMIT. The L could be something else.

Too Many Lies Tuesday, Too Many Leaks Tuesday. The list goes on.

I wouldn't hold my breath. I never really liked Bo Rai Cho. We don't need another comic relief character.

I'm guessing TMLT is Too Much Lying Tuesday or something. He's obviously making a joke.

Okay since boon said this himself and since weve heard the quan chi voice over (even though he plays an integral part of the whole MK storyline), i wont go on my usual rant of post MK3 characters appearing in this game. I think its a joke, and him either teasing about the "leak" today, or hes actually pissed off about the "leak"

Hopefully not, the most could be a cameo, but please, that space is so much better given to other characters.

Keep that slot for Tanya or Reiko (MK4), if a Deadly Alliance/Deception character gets to be in, give that slot to Kenshi (universally liked) or even Li Mei. Do *not* waste it on Bo Rai Cho, it's bad enough Johnny Cage is in :p (coming from someone who could care less for comic relief characters).

^Better yet, keep it for one of Quan Chi's assassins (Jatakka, Kia or Sareena) or Tremor.

Last edited by a moderator:
kenshi would be a waste hes too much like Ermac. This is mortal kombat Not street fighter we dont need everyone doing the exact same moves like fireballs. The people we need to see are baraka, lui kang kano. after mk 3 characters Shinok rieko and quanchi.

As much as I think Bo' Rai Cho could fit in the MK1-3 story easier than any other 3D era character, I don't think he should be in this game - not as one of the initial 26, to make myself clear. I'd like to see him as DLC, however.

That jackass better not show up. I couldn't stand him. Fart jokes aren't funny in Mortal Kombat. And Bo Rai Cho was a gigantic ball of farts. He's not even interesting when you take away his "comedic side".

I hope Bo rai cho isnt in the game as one of the playable character. Not that i wouldnt play the game but it would be a big disappointment if he was in. Now i can see him being in the game in the story mode bc he does play an intricate role in the MK Universe but hes an ass character imo.

Dont trip guys. He's just messing. Ed Boon has said in an interview one time that characters like Bo Rai Cho and Tsu Hao and what not wont be in MK game anytime soon, if ever. : ) :)

no!!! if bo rai cho will be in the game i will kill someone. not because i dont like him.. i actually pretty like him, i just dont want him to waste character slots...

Okay since boon said this himself and since weve heard the quan chi voice over (even though he plays an integral part of the whole MK storyline), i wont go on my usual rant of post MK3 characters appearing in this game. I think its a joke, and him either teasing about the "leak" today, or hes actually pissed off about the "leak"

I agree except I think Quan is a good fit and it makes sence to me.