Christmas present HELP!

MileenaK

Hey there,
I know this is no Mortal Kombat related thread but I really need you guys' help...

I have this 21 year old girl friend (my best friend/not my girlfriend though) that I really want to give her a nice present.
She told me that she got me a present that I will love, so it got me worried about what I was gonna get her.
What do you guys think is a nice present that a guy can give his friends from 6 years.

BTW she likes Twilight, hearts, videogames, color purple, black, and pink, etc.

HELP PLEASE!

A box of pink condoms and well... your penis. And while you're making her a happy girl, you can recite Twilight quotes to her.

You know her far more than all of us combined. You should know what her favorite things are.

I'll suggest Twilight: The Game wrapped in a Black and Pink stripped wrapping paper with Purple hearts.

Why dont you get her all 3 movies plus the game and wrap them in 4 different wrapping papers (black pink purple and with hearts) Or is that to much?

Guys, if she's a Twilight fan... She probably already has all three movies. And maybe the game.

This is impossible for us to answer seriously. We don't know squat about her other than the few things mentioned above.

I dunno...take her out for a meal? If she likes video games, what genre or series does she prefer? Maybe there is movie that she is possibly interested in...It's difficult for us to be specific because we simply don't know her interests and material possessions. If you need suggestions, it's best to ask other people that may know her to find out more about her interests.

Last edited:
Since she's over 18 you could just give her my #, that'd be the best gift to her, eva!

But a bottle of liquor and a trip to the spa will make any girl feel special, though maybe not the kind of thing you get 'a friend'.

Since she's over 18 you could just give her my #, that'd be the best gift to her, eva!

But a bottle of liquor and a trip to the spa will make any girl feel special, though maybe not the kind of thing you get 'a friend'.

But would you be willing to take her to the premiere of every Twilight film? Are you man enough for that?

I'd let this one go.

well since she has all that stuff..... idk take her to a movie that she wants to see and/or if she likes videogames reserve one that she wants. Or something that will always remind her of your friendship and of all the good times you guys had

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I'm having a hard time. Taking her on a movie or meal doesn't seem like a christmas present... damn, let's see what happens

Hey there,
I know this is no Mortal Kombat related thread but I really need you guys' help...

I have this 21 year old girl friend (my best friend/not my girlfriend though) that I really want to give her a nice present.
She told me that she got me a present that I will love, so it got me worried about what I was gonna get her.
What do you guys think is a nice present that a guy can give his friends from 6 years.

BTW she likes Twilight, hearts, videogames, color purple, black, and pink, etc.

HELP PLEASE!

first off, are you a chick or a dude? cuz if u ain't a lady that avatar is really misleading. second well I would just give her a gift card to her favorite store. also look for hints she maybe dropping. chicks do that alot.

if it was me I would just declare my love and tell her that she was the girl of my dreams and that my one purpose in life is to fulfill her every desire. then once I get in them pants I systematically do just the opposite. sure she hates you, but you got laid. oh yeah you may not be friends anymore. hmmmm I really do have commitment issues.

Last edited:
if it was me I would just declare my love and tell her that she was the girl of my dreams and that my one purpose in life is to fulfill her every desire. then once I get in them pants I systematically do just the opposite. sure she hates you, but you got laid. oh yeah you may not be friends anymore. hmmmm I really do have commitment issues.

Raijin, as usual, you are a shining example for the youngsters ...

Don't ever get anyone a gift card. That just tells them "Yeah, here's some money. Now spend it where I think you should spend it."
If she's a girl and all else fails, resort to jewelry. Just go to theshoppingchannel.com and search for some random rings and shit. Find her birthstone, see if it matches up with any of her favorite colors and boom. It's a gift that says "Yeah I'm not good at picking out gifts, but hey look shiny!"

i got her the last twilight movie, and imma get her a purse or somethin like that. Thanks everyone for the advices thoug :)

Don't ever get anyone a gift card. That just tells them "Yeah, here's some money. Now spend it where I think you should spend it."

Not if you get her a VISA giftcard.
That just tells them "Here's some FREE money. Use it wherever you want."

yeah dude, i want her to be my girl, im just waiting for valentines day... i know, stupid but yeah

Ah okay, well since valentines day is ways away at this point, i say get her a christmas present that shows that you guys are close, but dont give away that youre down for her either yet... Basically something nice, maybe expected and expensive, but nothing that you would get for your girlfriend as of yet.