Jean-Claude Van Damme A.K.A. Johnny Cage

squirrelpion

Uncle Juandice
he's coming out of retirement to fight in K-1! back when he used to kick box he won 20 fights by tko or ko and only loss twice by decision. he's fighting in april 2011, just in time for the new Mortal Kombat. conspiracy anyone? does grandpa still have what it takes to compete? if he wins his debut against olympic boxing gold medalist Somluck Kamsing he will get a shot at the title.

Last edited:
JCVD gayest movie star ever! did you see the movie where he plays twins? yeah super gay. cyborg was the only one that was half way decent

I was gonna mention the original Universal Soldier as well. The second one is all stupid and stuff, when he becomes a living human again... lame.

So now i shall move this thread away from the acting subject to the subject that was brought up by squirrelpion, lol.

Personally, i think hes too damn old for K-1... Hes 50 now, cocaine ridden, and hasnt fought in years... This is simply just a publicity stunt, hes gonna get knocked out. Next, hes going to go to MMA LOL, and if that were actually true, he would probably get signed by Strikeforce right away since they are and always will be the B show, behind the UFC lol, they need all the publicity they can get :p.

This is like the Rocky Balboa movie except I don't think JCVD Could even put up a good fight anymore. They should use Mark Wahlberg for JC hes a bit short but always in good shape.

This is like the Rocky Balboa movie except I don't think JCVD Could even put up a good fight anymore. They should use Mark Wahlberg for JC hes a bit short but always in good shape.

o_0

JCVD still does movies, you know.....he is still fit as hell and fights just as good as he used to.

o_0

JCVD still does movies, you know.....he is still fit as hell and fights just as good as he used to.

>.< I wasn't 100% Sure when I stated my opinion I just read the other threads saying hes a washed up crack head. Sorry :p I used to love the Street Fighter movies and others, but I have not seen him in a movie in a long time o_O So have not seen if he was in shape or not.

I loved his first movies (Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Lionheart or Wrong Bet in some countries, Cyborg, etc) but the recent ones... MEH... all bad...

I haven't seen him fighting recently so couldn't tell how he would do in a reallife match... back in the days, he kicked Major Ass