Choose your favorite/hottest Sonya Blade

Select your Sonya

• Kerri Hoskins

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Bridgette Wilson

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Etryus

Due to the popularity of both actresses, I decided to post a poll, the fight between the two seems to be very tight !!
My vote goes for Kerri of course

sonyac.gif

Last edited:
Come on people! Only 11 votes? Where are Bridgette's fans hiding? I thought the fight would be really tight.

I do like Bridgette, alot. but no Sonya tops Kerri. period. Besides, the movies sucked badly lol.

Yes, I only enjoyed the first 3 mn where Shang Tsung kills Liu's brother ... I didnt like bridgette as Sonya in the movie, she is pretty don't get me wrong but she didn't feel right as Sonya. Many were defending Bridgette in other threads, I was hoping they would express their feelings here.

I like both but I'll go with Kerri since she's much more enthusiastic about the role! She still has her Sonya costume and I bet she plays Mortal Kombat ;-)

Kerri is and will always be. She was in Revolution X and NBA JAM too, among others. Mmmm Mm-Mmm

1605yt4.jpg

Damn sonya!!!!!! you could cut glass with those warlocks!!!! do i see an idea for her new fatality??? she cuts your throat with one of those nipples!! and then she holds u in the scissor grab and queefs in your face!!! hahaha FLAWLESS VICTORY