Two tracks of MK9 Music!

RodozUl

Did you noticed that in the videos there's some music? Pay total attention on it:

I'm absolutely sure that those are tracks that will be included in the game... it's difficult to hear them well, I had to use headphones to hear them better.

The first one in Scorpion's video sounds greatly oriental and it is pretty cool, would sound pretty cool in the Throne Room. It starts soft but pitch rises suddenly in 0:46, it's a pretty good one.

The one of Sub-Zero's video its really badass, I ****in' love it!!! It's pretty intense... I'm wondering if Warner Bros it's the responsable of putting themes so movie-like... they are awesome, and sound really epic! I love the drums and chorus of when it starts something near 0:20.

At this point they doesn't seem to be remakes of Forden's music but indeed they have the essense and good improvements.

What do u think? :twisted:

Last edited:
they have a very serious and dark tone to them the music in sub's video kinda sounds like the music from the trailer a little

At the first I thought the same.... but when compared them I realized the trailer one was simplier than the latter, the SZ trailer's one has many different instruments sounding at time. I'm thinking I should try to separate the music from the other sounds with a program to hear it better... but I'm going to do it later xD :)

BTW, Thanks for hearing them ;)

WELL.... Boon said some will be new and others will be remixed.. Oh and dont forget about the stage bio videos....... Im really hoping that music is the character select screen

Last edited: