• Ndesu [Biohazard 5 Pro]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarlett [Silent Hill Homecoming]

• Jack Krauser [Biohazard 4 Pro]

• Total voters

GuanxYu

so i was wondering which of these are the hardest boss, if there are ones not on my list that's what the "OTHER" choice is for, please post :bird:

SPOILER !! Damn lol I am playing RE 5 now and you just revealed Jill as a boss...

Ahw, that actually sucks for you. Although, can't say that it came as a surprise when I played the game. Had it figured out pretty early in the game!

Ahw, that actually sucks for you. Although, can't say that it came as a surprise when I played the game. Had it figured out pretty early in the game!

Well I just started chapter 3, there is no way you can figure it out so early lol. Jill evil... :(

LMAO @ Bowser. no way. dude is free!

I honestly dont know who i'd choose

they are ALL easy!

what's a good strategy for kintaro? besides scorpions down low punch throw spear ad nauseum? i'm usually pretty good at jump kicking the shit out of him any time he jumps or tries to uppercut, but he still manages to beat me more times than not.

SPOILER !! Damn lol I am playing RE 5 now and you just revealed Jill as a boss...

i'm on PS3 too, i can help you with the game, i didn't think people would still be starting it at this time, it's been out for a long time,

I can't speak for anyone else, but the hardest boss I had to face in a video game was ALPHA-152 from Dead or Alive 4. That thing took the "Cheap SNK Boss" formula to a whole new level...

Solidus Snake at European Extreme difficulty was a long long battle in MGS2 ( that was the first time i ever thru a tantrum and broke my TV )

MechanicalMonstrosity.jpg

**** this ass hole
**** this ass hole
**** this ass hole
**** this ass hole
**** this ass hole
**** this ass hole

he was easy bb try zeus on titan mode in god of war 3 impossible. wait tell the end watch all the credits.

he was easy bb try zeus on titan mode in god of war 3 impossible. wait tell the end watch all the credits.

Lol, no he was not easy.
Couldn't get close to him to save my life.

Had to use the Holy Water shield just to hit him.
Finally beat him though.