Next Character Vignette?

celticpr

We've already seen Scorpion and Sub-Zero's character vignette, who do you believe will be the next character vignette shown?

Personally I'm thinking (and hoping it will be) Mileena since they will probably focus on the main six on themortalkombat.com site (Sub Zero, Scorpion, Mileena, *Liu Kang* I mean ???, Raiden and Shao Kahn). Thoughts?

Also, do you think they will do combo vids for other characters (Sub Zero, Mileena) like they did with Scorpion?

Coming soon:

- What would you do with Sub-Zero's freezing power?
- Sub-Zero's Combos
- Mileena's Bio

:p I guess...

I expect to see Mileena as well. Aside from Kahn and Raiden, she's got the best story of the revealed characters. Though if they do that, they're kind of setting themselves up for having to release Kitana's shortly after.

What I'd like to see however is a bio on the Cathedral and a Vignette on an as of yet unannounced character (i.e. Goro or Motaro)

I think Reptile or Kitana. That would be awesome.

I haven't seen gameplay of the Cathedral. Is there any?

my votes reptile or mileena. i say mileena because shes next on the mortal kombat site. I say reptile, because in the first video scorpion vs subzero, sub zero died, in the 2nd video reptile died to sub zero.

I hope the next vignette is for Sektor. I want to hear about him before his automation. Plus he's just plain bad-ass

Yeah I really want to find out the backstory to either Sektor or Cyrax and what brings them to the Mortal Kombat tournament, hopefully It will help in the confusement of Sub-Zero's back story.

But personally since Reptiles my Favorite Kharacter, please do Netherealm Studios, from The Pit Enviromental bio video can rest assure that Reptile is indeed Shang Tsung's bodyguard, perhaps Tsung will make an appearance later on as a Kharacter.

Meh, dont really care anymore :p, the two most bad ass characters had their stories revealed so im good with that, i just wanna see a sub zero combo video and "what would you do with sub zeros ice ball" video. After that, i just wanna see liu kangs reveal and im set!

But if i had to choose a vignette, it would be either liu kang or kung lao!

I don't think they're doing some kind of "What would you do with Sub-Zero's freezing ability" thing, I believe they did this for Scorpion cuz he's fan favorite.

If I had to choose the new vignette, it'd be Kung Lao's, of course, but I don't think that's what's gonna happen. I've been thinking lately, and I think they won't be able to release vignette and gameplay videos for a lot of characters before the game release. They'll probably stick with the six from themortalkombat.com. Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the fan favorites, Raiden is like the master from the good side, while Kahn is from the bad side. Mileena is good representative female character, and I think she was chosen instead of Kitana or Sonya only cuz she was revealed first. And the "???", who everyone think is Liu Kang, if it's really him, then it's because he's champion of Mortal Kombat, at least on the original storyline. If it's not him, then I have no idea of who is.

Last edited: