Question about the reputation system

Ow, just got a Million positive rep from someone (Jadesterr, I believe) gotta be some kind of record, no? hehehe just kidding, apparently it caused some problems and I didn't even know what it really was so, gotta do what's gotta be done eey? L8er :)

Jadesterr doesn't have enough rep to give you a big chunk so it was probably me =)

Nope sry went back n checked (Jadesterr) but idd she said "If I could, I 'd give you a million... AND the rep system was already gone so even if she could it wouldn't matter :) Had 1 official though, but don't know why or from who :) BTW Jade your sig and avatar are from a cartoon my lil kid sister wanted to see every day like at least15 yrs ago if I'm not mistaken. Can't remember the name, can you tell me please, she'll love it if I can find it again, thx up front.;)

Last edited:
Nope sry went back n checked (Jadesterr) but idd she said "If I could, I 'd give you a million... AND the rep system was already gone so even if she could it wouldn't matter :) Had 1 official though, but don't know why or from who :) BTW Jade your sig and avatar are from a cartoon my lil kid sister wanted to see every day like at least15 yrs ago if I'm not mistaken. Can't remember the name, can you tell me please, she'll love it if I can find it again, thx up front.;)

The show is Jem =)

Trust me, Jadesterr couldn't give much rep, lol.

Anyways, I still go to click rep and then realize it is gone :/

I think Outworld's Goddess touches on the #1 reason why it was abused, because it was anonymous. If it wasn't for the abuse we would keep it around, but people started using it for negative and less for positive reasons. So I felt it had to go until a more positive only feature can be implemented.

like Jade stated awhile ago, i think it's a great idea if the MOD's could give out the rep points.

[off topic] where did dcp go? I'm soo not in the loop.

he left? omg! *starts texting DCP*