Mortal kombat vs DC Universe Sequel

ZMONEY220

All the streetfighter crossover games like marvel vs Capcom are successful for 1 reason
They convert the guest characters to fight the their characters so they can fit in the game

Mortal kombat vs DC Universe was a horrible game because it simply lacked blood and the story was so short it probably should been on the Wii :The_Villagers:

if your gonna have a crossover game you need to keep the elements of da game with the guest characters

MK8 Puts a bad rep on crossover games and the only way for the producers to redeem themselves is MK9,
putting Kratos in the MK Universe instead of soul caulibur, and letting ME write a sequel to MKvsDC featuring the elements of mk9 instead of the previous MK Iterations and a much better story and making MKvsDC a official canon to the MK Universe

I hope that 1 day i can join Midway i mean NetherRealm Studios and make that sequel:):hail:

ya know what would make an awesome cross over? MK vs BRUTAL paws of FURY!!! HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!!! or wait for it.....RISE OF THE ROBOTS!!!! wait, wait nope it would most definitely be MK VS PIT FIGHTER FUKK YEAHHHHH!!!!

Okay but the thing is that you cant compare a lot of franchises with MK, and if you do compare the ones that do have all the blood, gore, violence, chances are they would look weird with MK. I like your vision and all bro, but lets face it, currently nothing would work with MK, because nothing at this time would be compatible with MK, unless they change the style completely, like what happened with MK vs. DC, and look how disappointing that was.

MK vs dc could have worked they could have changed the story to fit only the really brutal guys or only the villains it might not have been as popular but still if they had done that it is possible they could have made it work and then theres the thing about the story i am a big fan of dc comics but Dark Kahn looked like shit i know the MK team could have done better he was way too simple he didnt even look like either of the last bosses. But isnt it possible they could have increased the gore in the game if they had an age restriction. Politics really pisses me off. They could easily fuk up franchises like MK and gears of war

well the good thing is that they said it was intended for a younger audience and prob arent gonna do that again with mortal kombat. Hopefully this new game will sell better than the mk vs dc game so it benefits them more to keep it M rated whether they do another cross over or not. I personally dont like the whole cross over gimmick anyway though. Just keep a good story line going with the MK universe and leave it at that.

Personaly I don't care about the story, MK vs DC was a mediocre game but not so bad. Ok the gameplay was weird but if you are a DC fan, there aren't too many games where you get to play as superman or batman with such nice graphics. I was really dissapointed by the fatalities though, I mean kano's fatality ... come on !! it could have been a special move.

I think mk should remain as just mk.... all mk games are good,bit funnily enough i always end up playing mk2

Ok the gameplay was weird but if you are a DC fan, there aren't too many games where you get to play as superman or batman with such nice graphics.

I don't know if I'd call MK Vs DC's graphics nice, especially that the team had a very hard time getting UE3 to run a game at 60fps. Besides, Batman Arkham Asylum says hi. It was my personal GOTY tied with Uncharted 2 last year, and it's a superb game by all accounts.

But you never know if a sequel will happen. The first one didn't do that bad commercially.. I think they shipped 2 million much like SFIV.

MK vs dc could have worked they could have changed the story to fit only the really brutal guys or only the villains

Uh... NO!!!
the same outcome would have resulted.
DC wouldn't have wanted their precious characters slaughtered, and we would be back at square 1.

Why the he'll do people want MK to mix with other franchises???
For 18 years MK hasn't needed outside help.

With proper funding (like they're getting for MK 9) NetherRealm can do amazing stuff.
They're proving it with MK 9.

F*** other franchises.
LET MK BE MK.

All the streetfighter crossover games like marvel vs Capcom are successful for 1 reason
They convert the guest characters to fight the their characters so they can fit in the game

Mortal kombat vs DC Universe was a horrible game because it simply lacked blood and the story was so short it probably should been on the Wii :The_Villagers:

if your gonna have a crossover game you need to keep the elements of da game with the guest characters

MK8 Puts a bad rep on crossover games and the only way for the producers to redeem themselves is MK9,
putting Kratos in the MK Universe instead of soul caulibur, and letting ME write a sequel to MKvsDC featuring the elements of mk9 instead of the previous MK Iterations and a much better story and making MKvsDC a official canon to the MK Universe

I hope that 1 day i can join Midway i mean NetherRealm Studios and make that sequel:):hail:

ugh this is the kind of fan shit the company has been listening to for too long, and why MK is the laughing stalk of the FG community.

There were A LOT MORE than gore issues that made MKvDC bad. Get real. and the sorry little Wii cant push a game running on the URE so stop with that.

THe Capcom crossovers worked because the gameplay was great and improved with every iteration. MK hasnt produced a playable game in 15 years.

I don't know if I'd call MK Vs DC's graphics nice

I am sure you find the graphics better then previous 3D MK games Umon. Ed Boon said in an interview that he regrets this game, I doubt we'll see a sequel. But you never know, WB is running the show now, since the first one sold well they might ask Boon to do another one. I am not sure if people will buy it though, the first one had a really bad impact on the fans.
I haven't played Batman Arkham Asylum yet but it's on my list (I'll try it probably next year, for now my priorities are Catslevania, RE 5 & dead red)

mortal kombat vs eternal champions!!! i'm glad they did the cross over, it seems to be one of the best things to have happened to mk. think about it, if mk vs dc hadn't been made, warner bros. would not own the franchise right now. warner bros. is giving the mk team plenty of time and money to produce the best mk possible. imagine if mk was sold to thq or ea. that would have been terrible. who knows where it could have ended up.

I haven't played Batman Arkham Asylum yet but it's on my list (I'll try it probably next year, for now my priorities are Catslevania, RE 5 & dead red)

Yeah, the graphics are better than the last gen games, but not compared to what was out in 2008.

Good choices on the games, particularly Castlevania ;)

aside from mk vs dc being teen rated i think it was a pretty good game. not a perfect game but pretty good. the graphics were well done, i think the issue was that it was rushed. but over all i liked it. it was a return to traditional mk character design from the cartoony mks of last gen. it was a good filler game, just a lil sumthin to hold you over for the time being. truthfully if they ever did do a part 2 I would buy it. just like the rest of you would because its mk.