Mortal kombat vs DC Universe Sequel

The problem is DC Universe simple doesn't match the MK Universe. As someone above said, very few franchises would match MK enough to make a crossover. That's one of the reasons MKvsDCU did not work that well. The other reasons we already know.

I think mortal kombat and street fighter should do a crossover rather than Mortal Kombat doing one with DC and Street fighter doing one with Marvel. While Street fighter and mortal kombat do one!

Basically im trying to say this:

Mortal Kombat Vs Street Fighter.

Marvel Vs DC.

Do yall understand me?

Yup! I understand you.

Lets Ask ourselves What Made Marvel vs capcom such a successful game and the one of the greatest crossovers of all time IMHO
EVERYone says that crossovers are bad but MVC really changes da definition of that the question is how can The MK Universe obtained this success?
DC doesnt have many games compared to Marvel which is y i liked the idea of MK teaming up with DC

Mortal kombat vs SHAW bros. now that would be awsome. we could have the five deadly venoms, the kid with golden arms. master of the flying guillotine( shujinko's second costume copied him) and all kinds of deadly kung-fu fighting dudes who dismember their opponents and leave em hurtin with arteries a squirtin ahahahahahahahaaaaa. yeah that would do juuuuussst fine.

MK vs DC wasn't such a bad game. However a sequel would be a bad idea.
MK vs. DC was a step in the right direction but it is definitely one of the worst fighting games I've ever played, seriously. The netcode was so bad it physically changed the properties of moves, the most obvious and easy infinites ever, player one advantage, and too many dumb glitches like instant kills to list.

Well, you know what guys? I bought MK vs DC for this Xmas XD, it was like on a super cheap price so I said, "what the hell". I never saw it before, just the reviews and gameplay videos. Story mode so far is interesting but I still think it's a dumb idea and the graphics look like they were done with play doh'.

And I like the idea of Mortal Kombat vs Mortal Kombat! XD

Cheers and merry Xmas!!

MK vs DC was a technological experiment on the new generation of consoles (just as MKDA was) which for me was quite entertaining and gave me something PG13 to play with against more blood sensitive friends of mine (usually girls :) ).

I'm glad NRS learned and practiced their developing skills on it instead of doing it on the new MK.

MK vs DC was a technological experiment on the new generation of consoles (just as MKDA was) which for me was quite entertaining and gave me something PG13 to play with against more blood sensitive friends of mine (usually girls :) ).

I'm glad NRS learned and practiced their developing skills on it instead of doing it on the new MK.

This.

MK vs DC was fine for what it was, and if you look back at how Boon and others talked about it, they were more or less using it to try the new interface/layout. I'm sure they wouldn't have minded if the game was a smash hit, but it served its purpose and most likely it's the reason the new MK by all accounts will be awesome.

It was pretty much a no win situation though. DC fans didn't want their precious heroes sullied by the MK characters they looked down their noses at, and MK fans didn't want a watered down T rated game that meant most of what made MK unique would not be included.

Mortal Kombat is meant to be bloody,brutal and for Mature audiences not Teen
a MK that is T and not M will never work
1.Of Course the first MK Vs. DC bombed
a.limited cast
b. no extras -motor or puzzle Kombat
c.no alternate costumes -Sub zero's Ancient Armor
d.no build your own character.
2. I think the second MK vs. DC Universe should be loosely based on Justice League unlimited episode Divided we fall and MK Armageddon.
a.With a massive cast
b.alternate costumes
c.a longer story line to battle through
d. more use of the trinity, 7 founding members, and extended members
e. justice lords using BAD AZZ actual FATALITIES not brutalities

Last edited:
What they need to make is MORTAL KOMBAT VS KILLER INSTINCT that would be mind blowing

Mortal Kombat VS. Killer Instinct makes more sense then Mortal Kombat VS. Street Fighter, heck... EVEN Mortal Kombat VS. Primal Rage MAKES MORE SENSE then Mortal Kombat VS. Street Fighter..

;P

Wow I use to be stupid thinking I wanted a crossover:(. What was I thinking"/?

I want to see Mortal Kombat vs Mortal Kombat.