what i want in mk9

reptilesmile

skins!

hopefully the come with 2-3 then u can buy/dl new ones later on

like ninjas can have mk1,2,umk3, mksm, mkda, mkd skins

i dont think that's necessary.
really. i want to focus on the awsome and gorey gameplay of the game. not mess with skins...
but good call. other people will like the idea of skins i think...

If anything I think they should have a collector's edition with the MK HD arcade kollection since it really looks like its not coming in the 3-4 weeks its supposed to come out. as far as the gameplay for the actual game, I'm very happy with what I've seen. I love that the krypt is coming back. I do hope they don't turn the "young" Sub Zero into a cyber ninja, which has been vaugley hinted. I do think a Konquest mode would be pretty cool, where you use any of the playable characters, but that would be a lot to ask.

Last edited:
I hope they include an arcade mode, like seriously theres been absolutely no word on that whatsoever, to take that out would be disastrous... And if not MK HD Kollection, make an updated MK trilogy playable as an added bonus; maybe include that in a kollectors edition or something. Another thing is to change the god awful announcer voice, ive been complaining about this for a while, they really need to change that, it doesnt sound MK enough, if anyone understands what i mean... And finally, make a small number of the characters unlockable, that way you have something more to look forward to accomplishing in offline gameplay, maybe unlocking them in the krypt like the 3D games... Other than that, everything else seems to be great.