Favorite female and male characters from these games?

Mortal Kombat = Stryker and Reptile

Street Fighter = Cody and Dan

Tekken = King and Kuma

Mario games = Wario and Luigi

MOAR!

Mass Effect series: Garrus & Tali

Turok: Turok & Mama Scarface

Scarface the World is Yours: Tony Montana & his miscellaneous sluts

Killer Instinct: Spinal

Mass Effect series: Garrus & Rex
Turok: Turok & Mama Scarface

Scarface the World is Yours: Tony Montana & his miscellaneous sluts

Killer Instinct:Saberwolf

MK:
Quan Chi and Noob Saibot
Kitana and Sindel

SF:
Sagot and ken
Chun Li

Tekken

None

I'm breaking it down to my top 4!!! Why, because I believe that they would make a great game together. A game that is like MKSM, Bloodrayne 2, and the God of War series put together in one adventure game. There would be mini games such as a racing games with cars (similar to Need for Speed) and also sex games (like the God of War series but with guys this time. Also during these sex games, each girl would have a different "love toy" to use on the guys to help boost up their currency points that would unlock secrets in the game such as alternate outfits and secret abilities). The game would be brutal as God of War and MK obviously but what's even better is that all four can use weapons to dispose enemies in gory ways.

My favorite characters that should go together in one adventure game:

1. Rayne (Bloodrayne)

2. Jade (Mortal Kombat)

3. Anna Williams (Tekken)

4. Cammy White (Street Fighter)

Imagine the Femme Fatale Carnage with these four together. Plus, if you put them together, it would look like they were dressed up for some Christmas party because Cammy and Jade are wearing green while Anna and Rayne are wearing red. ;-)

I'm breaking it down to my top 4!!! Why, because I believe that they would make a great game together. A game that is like MKSM, Bloodrayne 2, and the God of War series put together in one adventure game. There would be mini games such as a racing games with cars (similar to Need for Speed) and also sex games (like the God of War series but with guys this time. Also during these sex games, each girl would have a different "love toy" to use on the guys to help boost up their currency points that would unlock secrets in the game such as alternate outfits and secret abilities). The game would be brutal as God of War and MK obviously but what's even better is that all four can use weapons to dispose enemies in gory ways.

My favorite characters that should go together in one adventure game:

1. Rayne (Bloodrayne)

2. Jade (Mortal Kombat)

3. Anna Williams (Tekken)

4. Cammy White (Street Fighter)

Imagine the Femme Fatale Carnage with these four together. Plus, if you put them together, it would look like they were dressed up for some Christmas party because Cammy and Jade are wearing green while Anna and Rayne are wearing red. ;-)

I'm confident when I say, this is the worst ****ing idea I have ever read on this website.
But you are the reason I stayed on TRMK, so, <3.

I'm confident when I say, this is the worst ****ing idea I have ever read on this website.
But you are the reason I stayed on TRMK, so, <3.

I'm glad you love me.

Also, Anna and Jade love low blows while Rayne loves to slice her victims vertically in half with her blades crotch first. ;-)

mortal kombat = Sub-Zero and Mileena
street fighter = Vega (or w/e his name was, blonde hair, mask and a claw thingy, been ages sinc I touched SF so might have the name wrong) and Chun Li
tekken = Hworang (spell check) and Cristie Montiero
Virtua Fighter = That mexican luchador guy (forgot his name)

Mortal Kombat: Reptile & Sheeva
Street Fighter: Bison & Juri
Tekken: Eddy & Leo (Leo's a girl people so dnt judge me lol)
Soul Calibur: Kilik & Talim

Last edited:
MK: Human Smoke / Kitana
SF: Gouki / Karin
Tekken: Jin & Kazuya / Nina & Jun
SNK: Moriya Minakata / Mai Shiranui

Mortal Kombat: Sub-Zero and Kitana
Street Fighter: Dan and Juri
Tekken: Armor King and Lili
Mario Games: Bowser and Rosalina

MK: Johnny Cage ~ Tanya
TK: Xiaoyu ~ Hwoarang
SF: M.Bison ~ Sakura
Mario games: Luigi ~ (isn't peach like the only female..)

MK ....female Skarlett and Male Scorpion Subzero and RAINNNNNN

Killer instinct ORCHID , THUNDER AND TJ COMBO.

mortal kombat = Stryker and Mileena
street fighter = Cody and Juri
tekken = Bob and Anna Williams
Mario games = Luigi and Princess Daisy