Johnny Cage shadow Kick??

DarkSideOfTheMoon

Remember in the first 3 games or so when johnny cage did his shadow kick and you would see multiples of him

Like this:
12.png

How come his classic kick changed from that to a shadow kick where you dont see his shadow..just a green blur behind him.( i think its called a flashkick now or something) Scorpions teleport move has remained the same (you see his shadow for a sec after he teleports), and i expect johnny cages original shadowkick to return.

Its a big deal to me but im sure others will not give a poopie.

Last edited:
MK Warehouse never allows hotlinking so it is always a bad idea to hotlink anything from there, lol.

I like both versions of it but I do like the old school kick better. Not sure why they decided to change it but it would be nice to see the old one again. Either one they choose, though, wont bother me.

It looks similar though. The green blur is meant to be his shadow. Or we can assume that he died too many times and his power isn't as great as it used to be, allowing his shadow to keep up with him during kicks.

I think it looks cleaner without the multiples of him, and to be honest a shadow doesn't look like you in real life.