Scorpion's Bio Thread ~ All Discussion about Scorpion's Bio goes here

For some reason when I watched the video on the TRMK site I didn't here the dialogue just the music. Only when I downloaded the Bio did I hear the story aspect. I thought it was even better now.

You know what sucks? I don't think there's a toasty fatality. That is a real bummer. I think both of Scorpion's fatalities depends on how he uses his swords. Kinda blows.

Dont know if this is the correct topic for this question, but...
After watching the Scorpion Bio vid, Now all the characters will have a Special intro and this is pretty much the first time in MK history to do so (excluding MKSM vs mode). But i was wondering as their special intro might stay the same, will they have something different to say since they'll be fighting someone different all the time? Just curious?

You know what sucks? I don't think there's a toasty fatality. That is a real bummer. I think both of Scorpion's fatalities depends on how he uses his swords. Kinda blows.

I think Toasty has to be in. They say this gameis a love letter to the fans so its got to be in. I know his other uses the sword at the knees but who's to says that as they are trying to crawl away Scorpion don't remove the mask and torch them.

Well, to be fair, the footage that I've seen, both fatalities are practical carbon copies of each other. The only difference is the first move where he either cuts them at the waist or the knees. Maybe they haven't finished that fatality yet because that would be sweet if he cuts their legs off to keep them from running away from his toasty.