The Official Mortal Kombat Site Countdown thread

Re: MK countdown timer end?

It has finished for me too. We are living in the future, nomad. D:

timer takes the time on your pc

also if you highlight where the timer was, you can see "finish him"

Last edited by a moderator:

i have 1 day and 5 hours untill it ends...
what is this timer for? what will happen when it ends?

i see, so its on american time then? coz australia's a day ahead.. i get it.

i have 5 hours left hope its something good, its gonna be 1am at my place btw anyone know when the reveal for Gametrailers will happen...

mine says 30 days 12 hours 32 minutes and 50 seconds

I have no idea why it shows that, but you might wanna make sure your clock is synced to the internet. Regardless, it should be up around 10-11pm your time.

They have already said on the official Midway board what this is about - it's the release of the new official website, complete with forums. The forums won't be active at launch though - you'll be able to see them but not post for at least a week.

The countdown just increased in time. It was suppost to be ready oct 11 at midnight. which is suppost to be like 8 hours and 40 minutes from now eastern time. now it says 1 day and 11 hours etc.. whats going on lol!?

Yeah, this is making no sense. The countdown timer says I have well over 36 hours to go and I live in Central time. I don't get it.

Meh.... screw this timer. I'll just check it out again around the end of the month.

If it's just the site launch with an inactive forum, then we've already got everything that's relevant now. I want to see character bios, area bios, and storyline info. If it's not any of that stuff, then I really don't care.