Forum Staff Announcements

Noooooooo, I'm less special now!

That's awesome, though. Congrats, Jade, you deserve it. :)

Congratas Jade and DCR:DDDD

Correct. In fact, in my new user CP, underneath bannings, there's a "make Jade take shirt off" option, which I'm forced to enact at least once per month. Sorry, Jade, but I'm in no position to challenge the rules.

congrats bro, well deserved promotion. whats the paycheck looking like now? oh wait, you got the "make jade take shirt off" option... truly inspirational.
Ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahah LMAO!!!!!! lolololololol ahahhahahahah LMAO!!! lollolol

I am orange now and can do things with it <3

Thanks =)

So this means no more shirtless"/?

If you haven't noticed now our staff altered their names a bit to make things easier. XxJadexX is now just simply "Jade" and DeathcoreRynow is now just "DCR" Same mods, just new names!

If you haven't noticed now our staff altered their names a bit to make things easier. XxJadexX is now just simply "Jade" and DeathcoreRynow is now just "DCR" Same mods, just new names!

Now people are gonna think I stole his name and altered it by one letter :|

Now people are gonna think I stole his name and altered it by one letter :|

Naa DCR was always DCR before you even joined here. It will be a bit confusing though, but if anything just means no one will mess with you on the forums. ;)

Naa DCR was always DCR before you even joined here. It will be a bit confusing though, but if anything just means no one will mess with you on the forums. ;)

Ha ha, damn straight! That's a win-win right there.

If it really does end up confusing people, I'll stick hyphens in there or something.

I would like to formally announce that we have two new moderators who are joining our crew as of tonight. They are both long standing members of our community who have always been helpful to others, and figured it was time to trick them into joining us. ;)

First hailing from down under, is the formerly yellow one himself.... Jinko

And second and hailing from Chicago, the home of Mortal Kombat, is RIPLIUKANG

Congrats guys, glad to have you on our team!