Forum Staff Announcements

Welcome Taj Gill Our Newest Moderator!

Everyone congratulate @Taj Gill; our latest member to be upgraded to Moderator. He's been an outstanding member of our community for a long time and this was very overdue. Looking forward to his contribution to our "Kommunity"

Also of note @Jinko; was upgraded to Super Moderator, which also long overdue.

Congrats to both of you!

Re: Welcome Taj Gill Our Newest Moderator!

Welcome to the club, bhoyo!

Initiation starts next week, so be prepared. :)

LOL wow I didn't know I said that, it's been so long.

Thank you once again to Patrick and the rest of the TRMK mods and staff.

@RIPLIUKANG Shit I'm extremely scared... Haha!

As I said to Pat and the other Mods, I promise to be fair and unbiased. I know some of you personally and have made friends on this forum and have much respect for many of the users here, but that doesn't mean I will treat anyone differently than anyone who generally pisses me off. Just please don't break any rules, please do not be hostile, just don't be flaming others in general. That's all I ask from you all.

As I said to Pat and the other Mods, I promise to be fair and unbiased. I know some of you personally and have made friends on this forum and have much respect for many of the users here, but that doesn't mean I will treat anyone differently than anyone who generally pisses me off. Just please don't break any rules, please do not be hostile, just don't be flaming others in general. That's all I ask from you all.

I'm sure you'll be a great mod :)

I haven't got a infraction yet, so you can count on me to not cause trouble

How do I say this without looking like I'm kissing someone's ass?

I always say on here that when the cat's away, the mice will play. With Taj Gill as a new mod, I don't think the mice will be playing much. I think he earned his place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk