Ultimate MK3 backgrounds : please help me !

thexx25

Does anybody know a tip to choose the old MK3 backgrounds when you fight against the A.I. in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 ?

I love this game, i play almost everyday on my DSI, but i’m really fed up with the four new backgrounds added in UMK version (desert, cavern, hell and waterfront), that you have to see three times each before getting the Subway’s background !

Please, help !! I just can’t stand Jade’s desert anymore !!!

Thexx25

PS : i’ve heard that when you fight online UMK3 on X-Box 360, you still have Hell’s background ! I just hope it will be changed in the incoming « Mortal Kombat HD Arcade Kollection » !!!

Yeah it's sadly not something they chose to alter in the old games, due to how the two player mode worked this was not an easy fix. This is something they can address in the HD updates to the game, so hopefully they will and have already.

NEW : on another MK site (sorry...) i've just found this TIP ! But it doesn't seems to work :(
Anybody can tell me if it's only for arcade or something ?

Play On MK3 Arenas:
Beat the game on any level (master, novice or champion etc.). Then choose to fight Ermac or Noob Saibot. Win the first round and on the second make it so you are with more energy than your enemy. Then use the mirror system (when cpu imitates your motions) to beat your opponent from time. After that you'll be transported to "Choose your Destiny" screen. Select any tower and play on a MK3 arenas.

Hello,

i've discovered a VERY important thing today ! I was playing UMK on my NDS (again and again) and then i went to the second endurance match, the one with three opponents,the last at "Master 2" difficulty level.

And then i lose some matches ans use a few continues (hard to beat 3 opponents !) and finally discovered one essential thing : ALL THE ORIGINALS BACKGROUNDS ARE IN THE GAME ! Cemetary, Temple, Bell tower !!!!!

This is the first time i see them in this game, and i almost get my 5000th kombat on NDS (i broke 3 NDS playing this port of UMK3 !)