Pre-order Mortal Kombat HD Collection at GameStop [UPDATED x2]

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Mortal Kombat HD Collection at GameStop

"The whole idea sounds crazy in a way I can totally get behind. In fact, if they need someone to play Stryker, I think I've got the "out-of-shape cop" look down to a science. Just putting that out there. I'll send my headshot over, cool?"

i roflmao :)

Did you get your money back? Just curious to see how they handle it when people actually take them up on this teasing.

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Mortal Kombat HD Collection at GameStop

Did you get your money back? Just curious to see how they handle it when people actually take them up on this teasing.

no reason too. Pre-order isnt canceled. And my buddy just pre-ordered his this evening too.

Re: Pre-order Mortal Kombat HD Collection at GameStop [UPDATED: Listing Removed]

soooo if i preordered it, its gotta be real right?

Re: Pre-order Mortal Kombat HD Collection at GameStop [UPDATED: Listing Removed]

I reported the listing was down aswell, but I am just saying. It seems that its a game with game retailers of displaying it without WB's permission to allow them to presale. Can anyone that works with gamestop can confirm?

I reported the listing was down aswell, but I am just saying. It seems that its a game with game retailers of displaying it without WB's permission to allow them to presale. Can anyone that works with gamestop can confirm?

Sorry I didn't see yours until now, so they took it down yesterday? Interesting.

As of today it's still in the GameStop systems, we'll see how that goes tomorrow.

The listing wasnt removed until today. Not sure exactly what time, but i was checking it way past 3am this morning, which is even past 12am west coast time. Again, just the Gamestop listing is removed. For at least today, the sku for the game is still pre-orderable under "MK HD Arcade Collection" for PS3

no its 12-11-2010 and thats in the netherlands dd-mm-yyyy so 12 nov 2010
in the US it is mm-dd-yyyy

Silly American date format.

Anyway Tim, I thought you worked at Gamestop. Does anyone know whether they ship over seas?

anyone read the article on gamespot? A link isn't needed as it is curently on the front page,, but here ya go anyways.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6276629.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;2&tag=stitialclk;news

Ya know, i'm really dissapointed that this isnt coming to xbox. I mean, i guess theres still a chance seeing as though the game hasnt even been officially announced yet. But i doubt it will be available on the 360 also. I'm glad though, that this is even happening at all to be honest with you. As dissapointed and slightly pissed as i am about the lack of a 360 version.....i love MK too much. This is THE MK game I've been waiting for my whole life in alot of ways. I'm going to have to purchase a ps3 i suppose. Theres no way I'm not owning this game.

anyone read the article on gamespot? A link isn't needed as it is curently on the front page,, but here ya go anyways.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6276629.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;2&tag=stitialclk;news

Ya know, i'm really dissapointed that this isnt coming to xbox. I mean, i guess theres still a chance seeing as though the game hasnt even been officially announced yet. But i doubt it will be available on the 360 also. I'm glad though, that this is even happening at all to be honest with you. As dissapointed and slightly pissed as i am about the lack of a 360 version.....i love MK too much. This is THE MK game I've been waiting for my whole life in alot of ways. I'm going to have to purchase a ps3 i suppose. Theres no way I'm not owning this game.

The 360 is the top-selling game system, so they'd be complete idiots to make it a PS3 exclusive. More details will obviously be revealed when it's officially announced, so I wouldn't assume it's a PS3 only game until they say it is.

Just to let you guys know, another on-line retailer of new and used games has listed the HD Arcade Kollection as of yesterday late night. The site is eStarland.

http://www.estarland.com/index.asp

http://www.estarland.com/Playstation3.cat..product.36539.html

Still up for pre-order at of 10:37 a.m. EST, I have a screen shot incase it gets yanked like the gamestop one, but i dont know how to post the image on here...sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

The 360 is the top-selling game system.

No, that would be the Wii. The 360 is the best selling "HD" system in NA, where MK's main market is.

Anyway, Tim was dead on before the HD collection's nature was revealed (at UMK), so if he's saying that the 360 will get a XBL release instead of a disc, there is a good chance that will be the case.

Patience people, patience. The release date on the various listings may very well be a placeholder anyway.

Sku has been deleted from Gamestop's systems. So if you pre-ordered it, you can get your money back, at anytime (even if it wasnt deleted, you can get your money back anytime you pre-order a game) But we will be hearing something official shortly. Be patient. When the time is right, we'll see it.

Regardless, get to Gamestop and pre-order MK9 :)

Sku has been deleted from Gamestop's systems. So if you pre-ordered it, you can get your money back, at anytime (even if it wasnt deleted, you can get your money back anytime you pre-order a game) But we will be hearing something official shortly. Be patient. When the time is right, we'll see it.

Regardless, get to Gamestop and pre-order MK9 :)

I pre-ordered my copy yesterday morning.
Does that mean that I'd have to cancel the Pre-order, and pre-order AGAIN? :-(

I pre-ordered my copy yesterday morning.
Does that mean that I'd have to cancel the Pre-order, and pre-order AGAIN? :-(

yea, when it becomes pre-orderable again. They wont use the same sku again, even if its for the same thing.

yea, when it becomes pre-orderable again. They wont use the same sku again, even if its for the same thing.

How the hell to they "slip up" that badly? Haha. Obvious publicity stunt.

Blah. :-(
They've never given me my money back.
The last time that I tried to get my money back for a pre-order, they gave me "store credit."

Blah. :-(
They've never given me my money back.
The last time that I tried to get my money back for a pre-order, they gave me "store credit."

they should give you back what you used for the pre-order. if you used cash, you get cash back. if it was trade in credit or store credit, you get store credit back etc. but if you paid cash and they tell you they cant, RAISE HELL.