Mortal Kombat 9 Ideas

Sub Shadows

By now, every Mortal Kombat fan across the world knows about the release of the upcoming game called Mortal Kombat 9 or Mortal Kombat (2011) by others which will be released sometime in Spring which is not too far. It is said that the unpopular characters will not be returning and this included the new characters added in MK Deception, MK Deadly Alliance and Even in MK Armageddon such as Darrius, Dairou, Kira, Kobra, Moloch, Mokap, Li Mei, and even Taven. It will feature the characters from Mortal Kombat 1, 2 and 3. Popular characters from Mortal Kombat 4 may also return but as either cameo or downloadable characters online. What may intend to make the game far less popular is the idea of removing the Konquest and Krypt from the game. It would be better to add a longer Konquest and a better Krypt with more behind the scenes videos. I would like some evil characters to return in the game such as Tanya, Sheeva and even Rain. Jade and Sindel are a must to be added and so should Erman, Rain and Sheeva return because they are Mortal Kombat 3 characters. I sure hope Tanya returns since she is one of my favorite characters and they should make Shao Khan unmasked for his alternate costume and Sub-zero should get his Deception attire for his alternate costume.

I want everyMortal Kombat ninja. Include Rain!

Oh and I know this isn't the right forum but I thought of the coolest Fatality for Sub-Zero. He uses the moisture in the air to make ice spike and they impale his victim everywhere!

The Krypt is in, also I haven't heard any mention that MKDA and MKD character's won't be downloadable content.

i made a mistake sorry...The krypt will be returning but the new guys from mkd and mkda and mka will not even return as downloadable nor as playable characters. Only the characters from Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat III and Ultimate Mortal Kombat will return to the game and the characters from Mortal Kombat 4 may have a chance of returning as downloadable characters as Ed Boon said so don't get your hopes up if you want drahmin or moloch in the game. Plus Rain, ermac, goro, jade, sindel and sheeva will return to the game because Ed boon said that the game will go back to the story of Ultimate Mortal Kombat and the game features them...I think smoke is in too. Let us hope it's the ninja smoke! The other one is lame....

Only the characters from Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat III and Ultimate Mortal Kombat will return to the game and the characters from Mortal Kombat 4 may have a chance of returning as downloadable characters as Ed Boon said so don't get your hopes up if you want drahmin or moloch in the game.
I just can't remember any place it specifically mentioned MK4 and ruled out MKDA, MKD and MKA? :eek: Please give a source or something! XD

The source is that from E3 2010, if you watched it all...Ed boon said..."We will reintroduce the characters from Mortal Kombats 1, 2 and 3 into the game and maybe even add characters from MK4 in dlc mode.... As for the characters introduced to MK Deception and Deadly Alliance...They won't be returning and some of these characters are Hsu Hao, Chameleon, Drahmin, Mokap..." Specifically what he said! And yeah i want the human smoke too but I want him to have the other Smoke's powers and moves such as smoke teleport and invisibility :p :p

He never said anything about the 4th game. You're just trying to hold on to your hope for tanya and you're hearing things.

If anything mk4 would be the first to offer dlc characters.. I don't doubt that. But he never said that.

Human smoke should definitely have a spear like scorpion, aside from that I'd like to see them expand on original moves for him, a confusion fog would be nice, maybe teleport, I liked the air throw from UMK. But whatever its not like I have a say in the matter. But I'm gonna be pissed if he is a cyborg, especially if his human form is only DLC, as I doubt I'll be buying any extra content.

I'd like some characters to yell with complete rage and laugh like complete lunatics while doing such gruesome fatalities. (Specifically Mileena, Jade, Baraka, Kano, and others.)

He never said anything about the 4th game. You're just trying to hold on to your hope for tanya and you're hearing things.

If anything mk4 would be the first to offer dlc characters.. I don't doubt that. But he never said that.

He speccifically did say that they will be featuring a return for some new mk4 characters as dlc content in the e3 2010 when he was talking about the fatalities. They had around 3 to 4 different videos and the one that he said the return of mk4 new characters is in one of these videos which i dont think u watched. And for the record i rechecked the video the other night and he did actually say that. but who am i to judge I am not the creator so he might remove the idea...And no i am not doing this to get Tanya back (no matter how much I want to)...I am saying that the popular mk4 characters such as shinnok, fujin, quan chi, kai, or even Tanya might get the chance of returing as dlc characters, but I doubt that. At least Fujin would be one of the characters to return since he is the second elder god of the game and that he has an interesting story.