Mortal Kombat should make a new Franchise!

Sub Shadows

Hey there Mortal Kombat fans;

I know you are going to tell me that what does Disney have to do with Mortal Kombat but you will see what I mean in this article:

Disney have a franchise called the Disney Princesses, Disney Princes and Disney fairies... This is what made Disney very popular across the globe. My point is that Mortal Kombat should make franchises of the following groups:

Mortal Kombat Divas:
_Tanya;
_Jade
_Li Mei
_Kitana
_Mileena
_Sareena
_Nitara
_Sindel

Mortal Kombat Ninjas:
_Scorpion
_Smoke
_Sub-zero
_Ermac
_Reptile
_Noob Saibot
_Lui Kang
_Kung Lao

Mortal Kombat Villains:
_Shinnok
_Quan Chi
_Mileena
_Onaga
_Shang Tsung
_Shao Khan
_Tanya
_Kabal
_Reptile

Mortal Kombat Beasts:
_Goro
_Motaro
_Kintaro
_Onaga
_Blaze
_Sheeva
_Moloch
_Meat

Now I know you are thinking I am out of my mind but I believe that it would make the game a whole lot popular if they add these franchises. Please don't insult me with rude comments.

I have no frame of context for the Disney reference but what type of game are you talking about here? Another fighter? I doubt Netherrealm would roll out a MK fighter that wasn't a legitimate sequel in the MK franchise. If anything, the best chance a MK off-shoot game has at success as if it follows in the same vein as MK:Mythologies or Shaolin Monks (action/adventure).

i understand what you are saying. and about that disney thing, they make stuff aimed at younger audiences, thats not what mk is. shure they kinda made a mk with a teen rating with mk vs dc but seriously that thing u said with the different franchises just wouldnt work with mk. mk isnt a childrens cartoon. and also think about the new mk's dark and grittyness. why would they all the sudden split up the characters into different franchises now??

Last edited:
i understand what you are saying. and about that disney thing, they make stuff aimed at younger audiences, thats not what mk is. shure they kinda made a mk with a teen rating with mk vs dc but seriously that thing u said with the different franchises just wouldnt work with mk. mk isnt a childrens cartoon. and also think about the new mk's dar and grittyness. why would they all the sudden split up the characters into different franchises now??

You do got a point. We do not really need to split up the chracters that way. But then again, an all female spin off of MK wouldn't be bad at all!!!

Just imagine. It would be like SNK Gals Fighters. Plus it could be a tournament. Plus, some guys such as Scorpion and Sub-Zero can disguise themselves as chicks dressed up in long dresses or kimonos with wigs on to cover up their identities you know. Similar to what Iori Yagami did in SNK Gals Fighters where he disguised himself as Miss X. lol

I still don't understand what the **** the OP is talking about. MK targeted for kids? That's as likely to happen as an all MK female japanime art styled fighter game. Which is to say, not at all.

I still don't understand what the **** the OP is talking about. MK targeted for kids? That's as likely to happen as an all MK female japanime art styled fighter game. Which is to say, not at all.

Well, if you're talking about my idea, it isn't actually going to be animated. it will be Mortal Kombat with all females and a few dudes trying to blend in the female cast. lol :)

I understand where you are coming from; but if they were to milk it like you said, it can also hurt the franchise. It's a game not a movie. If they were to do something new; I think they should just get a new IP (a new game). But i'm sure we'll see other games coming from them. Since, they are practically a new company under wb.

Hey there Mortal Kombat fans;

I know you are going to tell me that what does Disney have to do with Mortal Kombat but you will see what I mean in this article:

Disney have a franchise called the Disney Princesses, Disney Princes and Disney fairies... This is what made Disney very popular across the globe. My point is that Mortal Kombat should make franchises of the following groups:

Mortal Kombat Divas:
_Tanya;
_Jade
_Li Mei
_Kitana
_Mileena
_Sareena
_Nitara
_Sindel

Mortal Kombat Ninjas:
_Scorpion
_Smoke
_Sub-zero
_Ermac
_Reptile
_Noob Saibot
_Lui Kang
_Kung Lao

Mortal Kombat Villains:
_Shinnok
_Quan Chi
_Mileena
_Onaga
_Shang Tsung
_Shao Khan
_Tanya
_Kabal
_Reptile

Mortal Kombat Beasts:
_Goro
_Motaro
_Kintaro
_Onaga
_Blaze
_Sheeva
_Moloch
_Meat

Now I know you are thinking I am out of my mind but I believe that it would make the game a whole lot popular if they add these franchises. Please don't insult me with rude comments.

i hope ur a comedian cause thats a joke what ur talking,the next time u post somthing,ask yourself a few basic questions,do i make sense,am i high?and do i actually play fighting games,we all like kingdomhearts{well some of us}but even mentioning disney and mortal kombat in the same sentence leaves a certain feces taste in my mouth,and this was my kind comment

i hope ur a comedian cause thats a joke what ur talking,the next time u post somthing,ask yourself a few basic questions,do i make sense,am i high?and do i actually play fighting games,we all like kingdomhearts{well some of us}but even mentioning disney and mortal kombat in the same sentence leaves a certain feces taste in my mouth,and this was my kind comment

Guys I didn't mean it like you said.....I ment they should at least make a game called Mortal Kombat Gloomy Warriors. Featuring only Mk girls. And I do mean the hot ones only and not the Shokan Sheeva. It could feature Jade, Kitana, Mileena, Nitara, Kira, Tanya, Sonya, Li Mei, Sareena and Sindel could be a boss. Or we could add Sheeva as a boss since she is big and scary lol :p

Let me expand and make this idea even better, what if we put them ALL together, and made one giant game??? I mean, it would be crazy awesome, there could be pyramids, and a really crappy Konquest mode.. OHHH and Blaze could be the boss!! No one will see that coming! It'll be just as good as this idea too!