MK HD Kollection

As I told qu3x, the reason this project was cancelled is likely because the overall quality of the project was sub-par. Looking at bits of it it may look okay out of context, but it was coming together fairly poorly from what I've heard. The fans would have been far more upset with what the HD game would have been versus what we ended up getting in the non-HD collection. Think Star Wars and the Special Editions here but with much lower quality and polish.

Another shot where it appears they modeled Kano from MK1 and it also shows the actor.
http://artkohar.blogspot.co.at/2012/10/monsterology-nukotoys.html

Will we never see these games updated? Who knows. But don't base the quality of a cancelled project on concept art. A lot of things look great... conceptually.

I'd rather have it done right once with a product everyone can be proud of from fans to the current and previous developers. So I'm glad they saw the problems with it and cancelled it before it got too far.

As I told qu3x, the reason this project was cancelled is likely because the overall quality of the project was sub-par. Looking at bits of it it may look okay out of context, but it was coming together fairly poorly from what I've heard. The fans would have been far more upset with what the HD game would have been versus what we ended up getting in the non-HD collection. Think Star Wars and the Special Editions here but with much lower quality and polish.

Another shot where it appears they modeled Kano from MK1 and it also shows the actor.
http://artkohar.blogspot.co.at/2012/10/monsterology-nukotoys.html

Will we never see these games updated? Who knows. But don't base the quality of a cancelled project on concept art. A lot of things look great... conceptually.

I'd rather have it done right once with a product everyone can be proud of from fans to the current and previous developers. So I'm glad they saw the problems with it and cancelled it before it got too far.

I believe it and find it unfortunate, such potential :(

I think MK4 HD would be easier because the HD games I know of (RE4, RECVX, and TTT for example) are all 3D. If MK4 arcade edition was edited to be HD, it'd look more reasonable versus trying to make a 2D game HD. I wish MK4 HD would be released in PSN and Xbox Live (for PS3 and Xbox 360) before MK10 (which would be in the next generation consoles.

If the quality will be "sub-par" why not do with a good quality? With today's technology it's possible. We need the make a true and definitive petition for WB make this game reality.