MK HD Kollection

Re: The Arcade collection look

^^
This.

I still play MK 1, MK II, MK 3 AND UMK3 on my Sega Genesis (which is in perfect working condition).

You are one lucky SOB then (;-) pardon my vocabulary)... I've got the whole collection on Sega Genesis as well but console is dead... *snif snif*

I'll be happy when the arcade collection hits the shelves/psn store.

I'm no expert in any way, but from what I've read thus far, they will be the original 3 ports with no HD. All secrets are supposed to be intact...CAN'T WAIT!! :)

You are one lucky SOB then (;-) pardon my vocabulary)... I've got the whole collection on Sega Genesis as well but console is dead... *snif snif*

I'll be happy when the arcade collection hits the shelves/psn store.

Sorry to hear that dude. :(

Yeah, I had to replace the video cable on my Genesis a few years back, because the signal was cutting in and out (break in the cable).
It was no big deal though, because I got a replacement cable for it from http://www.sega-parts.com/

I hope they will add Run and Combos to MK1-MK2 and make dynamics like in MK3. If they don't, I'll be very disappointed.

I hope they will add Run and Combos to MK1-MK2 and make dynamics like in MK3. If they don't, I'll be very disappointed.

Arcade perfect port means the games will be exactly as they were in the arcades. No updates, upgrades or changes of any sort. If there was something you liked or didn't like about the original arcade games, don't expect anything different. Simple as that.

only thing thats being added are the side bars to take up the length of the screen

Because a lot of us have been fans of this series since before you were even born, and still play the classic games to this day. They have a special nostalgia in a lot of our hearts. MK has been one of my all-time favorite game series since the first game hit arcades.

I want it because I never got the chance to play these games

I'm very excited for this, been playing the games a lot on mame for the longest time.

This is gonna be awesome!

Re: MK HD Arcade Kollection - online site states 30th June 2011 release

Is there a possiblity to buy the collection (in Europe)?
Download wouldn't do it in germany, ONCE AGAIN!

Thing is, will it be HD? If not, I wouldn't waste my money. I've got UMK3 XBLA and that's all that matters.

No, it's not a HD remake, just a port/emulation. There's many threads on the forum talking about it.

It says on the TRMK main page that the facebook page of MK has screenshots, can't find em anywhere....

Search for Mortal Kombat on Facebook, click on their Photo link and there you have them.

It's like 3 pictures of the 3 select screens.

Am @ work right now, so can't post them myself... (no access to facebook here... tight security measures...)

Re: Mortal kombat arcade kollection confermed today on joysiq

epic news cant wait for this to be released with mk1 klassic stick omgggggggggggg

That's good. I hope MK4 will be released next after that because there were no other imports of it after MK Gold was released. That, I'm sure I'll get. MK1 and MK2 I have in my PSP. I like UMK3 but I don't like how there are specific combos that need to connect with eachother.

@mkfan4ever: How do you get that for PSP???

In order to make Jell-O, mix gelatin powder with water and refrigerate until ferm. A solid is different from a liquid in that it has shape and is ferm. When a male member of the species sees a female he would like to reproduce with, he becomes ferm. Got a complaint? Visit the law ferm of Shapiro, Smith, and Goldstein.

Unchanged?... Hmmm... and this is what we will have instead of MK HD remake?.. oh(((