MK HD Kollection

Re: MK: HD Arcade Kollection IS Real

If you are referencing me then you are entitled to your opinion mate but I don't want people asking me for loads of info I don't have either. my last post prior to this one is all speculation... The first Post from what I heard was true and it is not a person leaking infomation or mates of mates or any stuff like that.... it's more about another company trying to make money when the said release comes out later this year. Thats all I will say about it believe me or not it's up to you work it out for yourself.

I'm talking about TC and Tony Stark, to "leakers" yet with contradictory information. One who says it won't come out, one who says it will, one who says it is delayed and "you shouldn't hold your breath."

When a leaker leaks information, all sources normally confirm one with another. If they don't someone is either full of crap or lying.

Just like this topic. The TC and or TS both .

Edit: I was never even talking about your posts, I don't know why you drew my post to yours. Kind of the reason I talked about those who "leak information" and supposively have "sources."

hey i heard if the ground hog sees his shadow than MK HD will be released....my source is reliable

reptikahn, I respect your opinion and your doubts. I'll give a little rundown of my history, as I haven't been active here really since my previous post. Like the rest of you, I assume, lifelong MK fan. I chased around trying to find all the local arcades that got the "new" MKII and MK3 machines when they came out. I remember always going to Diversions arcade in Chicago anxiously awaiting Boon himself to show up with the new updated board for MK4 with an extra character or two when it was still in pre-release. Been going to Galloping Ghost Arcade quite a few times in Brookfield IL, including getting to meet Phillip Ahn, Shang Tsung from the old games. He confirmed back last fall to everyone there for an MKII tournament that he did in fact go in and film some stuff for this game. I was instantly hyped for this game, since I thought MKTrilogy was the peak of this series and it went downhill from there. Then, like everyone, I was left wondering what in the hell happened to it when the holidays came and went. I thought maybe it would be pre-release hype for MK9, with the pack-in demo, like it was rumored, but nope. Then, I got extremely lucky when a friend of a family member threw a party at his house. Attending said party was someone who works for NR. I really don't want to say what he does, as not to get him in trouble, but I instantly had to go in and find out what I could. In a little more detail than I said before, he said his studio was/is consumed by all things MK9, and couldn't work on this Kollection. They tried outsourcing it. This happens all the time. Eurocom used to port the old arcade games around back in the day. They wanted something similar, but they couldn't get someone to do it. The game sits in their backlog now, and I'm sure it will be resurrected at some point, assuming MK9 makes good money. It's foolish not to. I had serious hopes to see the guy this past weekend, but he didn't attend another party at the same guys house. I guess with it being days before release, that's not surprising. His job on MK9 is done, but he's already working on something else, which is why he said he couldn't attend. This could either be more DLC, a new game, or this game again, I don't know for sure, but I'm gonna try hard to find out. With the way Boon and Co. is being so secretive over everything, I'm sure his hands are tied on certain things.

My desire for this release is genuine, but the reason I was so pessimistic before was that my new "best friend" made it sound pretty grim when it came to this game. Now with the release of MK9 at hand, hopefully things turn out really well for it and I'll get back to him and press the issue more. If I find out anything else I promise to be back on here ASAP.

So what was the "HD Mortal Kombat" trailer on the MK blue rays?

Not out till Tuesday, but I'm assuming an MK9 trailer, seeing as how both movies come with DL codes for the PS3 version for Jades classic costume.

What's going on guys I haven't been on this site in awhile, I used to come here all the time in the late 90's for tips on the the arcade games. But after playing MK9 it got me back into MK games. As far as this HD collection goes I can see why it never saw the light of day. MK9 is basically MK1, 2 and 3 in HD. Same stages, same bosses, and the same hidden characters. I think it would be hard to sell both but you never know.

Offtopic:R U The Sub-Zera that did MK-Ode for Kruelty?

they're probably holding back the HD collection (if it's even real) for MK's 20th birthday next year. It wouldn't have been smart to release 2 titles from the same IP in the same year anyway. If it is real, imma buy it anyway.

Offtopic:R U The Sub-Zera that did MK-Ode for Kruelty?

Yes I am:) Release in July 2011 ;) Sorry for offtopic. MK OFK will be exactly the same MK1 with better graphic, with lots of klassic and new VERY BLOODY fatalities, also - run, combos, roll and air features:) Just dynamic and very kruel MK1, that's it:)

Though we have now MK9 and it's really really awsome, i still want MK HD:)

Last edited:

its not gonna come out..until next year at least. then again if it id come out no one would be happy unless it contained original ports of the arcade games, new re done hd versions, a hd ultimate mk 3 and mk trilogy, updated mk4, all the shite ones redone in hdd, hd versions of the films and webseries, hd version of shaolin monks, mythologies sub zero, special forces(well maybe not the last two) and shaolin monks two as bonus features in the super krypt plus a demo for mortal kombat 10 lol

Don't worry guys:) You'll at least have remade MK1 as MK Ode For Kruelty, LOL:)

*MK HD will be released, the hope dies last! Don't forget;)*

mk 9 is awesome...yet for me is not MK1-MK3 at all...it is a great MK 9...that relives the events of those classic games..but thats all..its not the originals...mk 9 is basically raidens vision of the end

Well we do have E3 2011 coming up, it could get announced then. Being mk 2011 will be old news, NRS will need something for E3 I suppose......just a thought guys.

November 2012 will mark the 20 year anniversary of Mortal Kombat so I wouldnt be surprised if they held this off till then. Im sure we will get some kind of Mortal Kombat next year. It would be stupid of them to totally ignore that

HOPEFULLY ITS TRUE . And if it is , i cant wait :) I'll buy both versions , and probably buy it twice for each system just to buy it because its MORTAL KOMBAT lol ( and i lied about that last part )

The screenshot in that video was released long ago. Many thought it was fake, it still could be if someone just grabbed it off the internet for that presentation. I have it around here somewhere, I'll post it in a bit if I get the chance but I'm modding the TE stick atm.

Re: MK HD Arcade Kollection - online site states 30th June 2011 release

if this collection comes out im doing the samething with mk9 waking up at 6:30 in the morning get ready leave at 6:50 and arrive to ebgames 2 hours earlier just to be the first one to get my hands on this godlyyyy collection NRS BRING THISSSSSSS NOWWw