Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011) (some spoilers)

Re: Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011)

rrrraawwrrrr! i want more characters confirmed soon. i hope we dont have to wait very long to see more.

I don't think someone forcibly sticking their penis in your ass would be considered pleasure. On either end(PUN).

You have some of the funniest and ridiculous posts.

rrrraawwrrrr! i want more characters confirmed soon. i hope we dont have to wait very long to see more.

Boy you are not the only one feeling that way. I want to see Kitana in action since I saw her pic already. I can't wait to also see Jade and Sindel.

@Viking_Noodle: You never know until you try it. ;-)

Boy you are not the only one feeling that way. I want to see Kitana in action since I saw her pic already. I can't wait to also see Jade and Sindel.

@Viking_Noodle: You never know until you try it. ;-)

where u see her pic? i cant wait to see baraka, kano, jade, and cyrax. i hope DLC characters will look different too.

where u see her pic? i cant wait to see baraka, kano, jade, and cyrax. i hope DLC characters will look different too.

I'd defintely want Jade, Kano, and even Baraka.

Kitana's pic is that one where she is chained up you know? Here it is.

KitanainChain.jpg

Here's a clearer pic of Kitana in chains a member on the Midway Forums found a few days ago:

mk9header.jpg

I really hope they get quan chi in this game that would be awesome!:) I would also like to see the return of drahmin. I just really hope they don't put Dairou or Darrius he felt like a total rip off of johnny cage to well either way i'm really looking forward to this mk alot more than I was for Mk vs DC

Here's a clearer pic of Kitana in chains a member on the Midway Forums found a few days ago:

mk9header.jpg

Kitana outfit looks so BEAUTIFUL! It reminds me of Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters. :)

I'd defintely want Jade, Kano, and even Baraka.

Kitana's pic is that one where she is chained up you know? Here it is.

KitanainChain.jpg

I definately cant wait to see Kano, but then again i just want to see other confirmed characters already...lol!

Kano is always a cool one too see where they're taking the character appearance wise. I loved the lock of sonyas hair around his neck. Good touch, such a doucher thing to do.

Kano is always a cool one too see where they're taking the character appearance wise. I loved the lock of sonyas hair around his neck. Good touch, such a doucher thing to do.

I just want to see him with a detail Cyernetic Eye and not just a plate on his face. Yeah, Kano may not be one of the most Popular characters but In my opinion, Kano is one of the few MK characters that retains his coolness after ALL these years. Why??? Because the MK development team didn't change him all that much... Neither in his appearance or his moves (and the small changes they made were decent).

I just want to see him with a detail Cyernetic Eye and not just a plate on his face. Yeah, Kano may not be one of the most Popular characters but In my opinion, Kano is one of the few MK characters that retains his coolness after ALL these years. Why??? Because the MK development team didn't change him all that much... Neither in his appearance or his moves (and the small changes they made were decent).

Also they did not change his story much at all. He's also one of the many classics from MK1/2 with a bland storyline. I hope they do something about that in this new timeline.

You guys put way too much focus on story. Yeah, I want MK to maintain a good story, but I don't care if every character has a concise reason for being in the tournament. If I wanted every character to have that kind of depth, I'd go watch Lord of the Rings.

I don't think Cyrax is gonna be a human... Only the Lin Kuei turned cyborg so it could only be Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke and the Sub-Zero's... We know the confirmed Subbie is the Elder. The younger Sub-Zero and Smoke were running away from the Lin Kuei and Smoke got caught. I think the opposite will happen, where Smoke escapes and younger Sub-Zero gets captured and turns into a cyborg instead. That would be pretty cool I think.

I don't think Cyrax is gonna be a human... Only the Lin Kuei turned cyborg so it could only be Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke and the Sub-Zero's... We know the confirmed Subbie is the Elder. The younger Sub-Zero and Smoke were running away from the Lin Kuei and Smoke got caught. I think the opposite will happen, where Smoke escapes and younger Sub-Zero gets captured and turns into a cyborg instead. That would be pretty cool I think.

interesting, but i notice altot of you on this forum think that one or the other will happen. like what if smoke and sub zero both get caught? (it would suck ass that way), or what if they both get away? what if someone completly different gets turned into a cyborg? like not a ninja. (AND NOT JAX!) i cant just count on one or the other to happen, im shure someone would like a change in that whole cyborg thing. like were all expecting.