Scorpion's full sabre slice fatality here

letsgofit

2ugcfh1.jpg

No comment...

I think that is an AWESOME new fatality, but i am curious as to what his 2nd one is going to be.

Is it going to be an entirely new one aswell of will it be a revamped "Toasty!!!!!!!!!!"

I think that is an AWESOME new fatality, but i am curious as to what his 2nd one is going to be.

Is it going to be an entirely new one aswell of will it be a revamped "Toasty!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, they showed a preview of it in the fatality montage video they created a little while back. All they showed was him cut the opponent's legs off at the knees and they fall down standing on their knubs.

IMO one sword fatality is enough, this 2nd one better bring some pain or im gunna be disappointed.

Well, they showed a preview of it in the fatality montage video they created a little while back. All they showed was him cut the opponent's legs off at the knees and they fall down standing on their knubs.

IMO one sword fatality is enough, this 2nd one better bring some pain or im gunna be disappointed.

I think it will be Toasty and the leg cut is just the set up. Think Sub-Zero's Deceptions fatality with the freeze and sweep but as they try to crawl away he burns them. Keep in mind I base this on nothing more than the fact that Toasty has to be in the game if it is a throw back to the old games and a "love letter to the fans".

I feel you on that! 2 similar fatalites for 1 character is rather disappointing. But it would be cool for them to Bring that Classic Toasty Fatality back, since it is going back to MKI!