Kung Lao's full buzzsaw fatality here

letsgofit

10z1lie.jpg

bad image quality, but DAMN good....

You ripped it from the Gamespot thing I guess xD Well it definitely looks like a bunch of over-the-top gory fatalities this time around. I like how you can see his bones and stuff when he "presents" the two pieces at the end xD

pure bliss. I'm actually starting to be concerned about the level of gore in this game... Manhunt got an 'AO' rating and it was less disturbing that than..let's just hope they won't have to water down the gore in order to keep it 'M'...

I don't think there will be any watering down. Have you played the new Aliens vs. Predator? That game has the same level of gore. They have been hyping the level of violence in this new MK for over a year now. Boon was saying how they have rendered the insides of each fighter in order to make this more realistic. I haven't seen anything that the ESRB would classify as "Adult."

ur right. I totally forgot about AVP with it head rips and spine massages..so 'AO' is no longer for blood and gore but themes like sex, drugs, and foul language right ?

ur right. I totally forgot about AVP with it head rips and spine massages..so 'AO' is no longer for blood and gore but themes like sex, drugs, and foul language right ?
Foul language maybe not so much the rest hell yeah

ok Mogurchak, thanks for the heads-up, good to know. I can sit back now and watch this baby grow until its march delivery..

That 'AO' rating is a joke anyway. Why there's always such hoopla when a game is teetering on the edge between 'M' and 'AO' baffles me as much as most retail sellers refusal to even stock games with the latter rating. The difference between the two is one whole year of age-- give me a break! Neither one is legally supposed to be sold to minors, so what's the point of even making the distinction in the first place? Just change "Mature" to 18+, make it the highest rating and end it all.

You shouldn't put these in your signatures as it really makes the site slow to use for everyone. Keep them in this thread only if you don't mind.

I would not be wearing a sharp hat like that, would you, nice fatality!