Official PSN/X-Box Live gamertags

I will look for you tonight as well sim :) I haven't played online yet so you can be the first "I whooped on scorp!" ;)

Scorpion said:
I will look for you tonight as well sim :) I haven't played online yet so you can be the first "I whooped on scorp!" ;)
I got too caught up playing against whatashame... maybe next time, like tomorrow.

the_sim said:
Scorpion said:
I got too caught up playing against whatashame... maybe next time, like tomorrow.
That was fun as hell! I'll be back on tommorow and I'll give a chance to redeem yourself :p

tonygarcia said:
My gamertag is "alphamale05" :) I've been getting my ass kicked lately :oops:
There are some damn good players out there. But then again, remember that these "pros" also probably do not have jobs, or perhaps school, or any other responsiblities they need to meet before they can sit down and play. The game came out, what, two weeks ago? Minus the few moments of sleep these addicts get (about 2 hours a night, we'll guess), that means they have played the game for a total of 308 hours, give or take. Me? I've put in a solid two or three hours of actual fight time, and over half of that in Arcade mode. I have a total of 57 online matches or so under my belt, and I'm just above the half way point of that number to the winning side of the statistic. So, don't feel bad; playing against people that have far more experience is the only way to get better. I did it with MK1, 2, 3, 4 & DA, and when all was said and done with those, I was as good as any mother fucker out there. The same will be true of this installment as time progresses, and I am sure the same holds true for you as well.

I'll look you up next time I'm online.

There are some damn good players out there. But then again, remember that these "pros" also probably do not have jobs, or perhaps school, or any other responsiblities they need to meet before they can sit down and play. The game came out, what, two weeks ago? Minus the few moments of sleep these addicts get (about 2 hours a night, we'll guess), that means they have played the game for a total of 308 hours, give or take. I'll look you up next time I'm online.

I posted this thread a few minutes ago, just wondering if anyone can help us working fellas out & make a some money doing so ;)
http://www.trmk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11011 - check it out, anyone selling? :D

tonygarcia said:
There are some damn good players out there. But then again, remember that these "pros" also probably do not have jobs, or perhaps school, or any other responsiblities they need to meet before they can sit down and play. The game came out, what, two weeks ago? Minus the few moments of sleep these addicts get (about 2 hours a night, we'll guess), that means they have played the game for a total of 308 hours, give or take. I'll look you up next time I'm online.

I posted this thread a few minutes ago, just wondering if anyone can help us working fellas out & make a some money doing so ;)
http://www.trmk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11011 - check it out, anyone selling? :D
LOL, I managed to complete Konquest and unlock all but a few krypts now (mostly of Shujinko's special moves). I did that last weekend instead of really mastering the original selectable characters. I wanted to have them all unlocked before I started making my choice of who to use. I kind of found that to be half the fun, but now I paying for it when playing online.

I've only got online once and not with my account, as it doesn't currently exist. I got whooped pretty bad ... especially by this one guy. I did some okay combos with Ashrah (as that is who I orginally planned to master) but it still ended in a majority of losses.

I've only mastered one character and plan on doing two more before I get online again.

Just wondering. Which character(s) seem to be played the most out there?

El Chupacabra said:
I've only got online once and not with my account, as it doesn't currently exist. I got whooped pretty bad ... especially by this one guy. I did some okay combos with Ashrah (as that is who I orginally planned to master) but it still ended in a majority of losses.

I've only mastered one character and plan on doing two more before I get online again.

Well, I'm a Scorpion/Sub Zero fan, so they are the two I've currently mastered. As far as popular characters, I've fought alot of people who are using Shujinko (of course, total bitch character), Liu Kang, Scorpion and Kabal.

mahalo said:
Who the !@#$ is tjanuranus?
I don't know, but whoever it is has added me to their friends list, and they are 72/2... i don't think i wanna play someone that good who i don't even know who it is.

whatashame said:
the_sim said:
Scorpion said:
That was fun as hell! I'll be back on tommorow and I'll give a chance to redeem yourself :p
Lol... the wife has to work tonight, so it will be just me.

El Chupacabra said:

I'm currently good with a couple... don't feel like mastering anyone like whatashame has done... for me online is fun, i just wanna go in and give someone a challenge even if i don't know the character. Be sure to look me up once you get an account... i should be a good challenge, but not too overpowering like others. :wink:

I am tjanuranus! i would love to play anyone on here. I put people on my friends list because you guys posted in this thread.. i thought that was the point. lol.

anyway, i am good with one character. that's it so far because i only get about an hour a day to play. Current record is 153/15. going on now.

always looking for people to challenge...

tjanuranus said:
I am tjanuranus! i would love to play anyone on here. I put people on my friends list because you guys posted in this thread.. i thought that was the point. lol.

anyway, i am good with one character. that's it so far because i only get about an hour a day to play. Current record is 153/15. going on now.

always looking for people to challenge...
hmm... so if you keep selecting the same character wouldn't that be boring? I mean come on use more than just one... eventhough your good with him/her. When i play i usually just take anyone. I'm not one that likes to fight the same character over and over... different is good.

Ethix said:
Hey, Whatashame, it's about time you got Live. Add me to your list.
I haven't figured out how to add friends without actually playing them first yet. I love being technologically inept.

whatashame said:
I haven't figured out how to add friends without actually playing them first yet.
That is the best way to get friends that are not very good... so you have a great chance in getting more wins. :p

the_sim said:
whatashame said:
I haven't figured out how to add friends without actually playing them first yet.
That is the best way to get friends that are not very good... so you have a great chance in getting more wins. :p
I added this guy that I played off of a public match that had a 215-25 record last night after you and I finished. I thought I was going to get smoked, but I ended up going 6-1 against him! He was actually damn good (he was using Kabal, Ashrah and Scorpion), but I just had my combos running fluidly along with my specials (I used Scorpion, of course, as well as Sub, Shujinko and Raiden). All the practice I had fighting against you really paid off, I guess because I was just on fire. He beat me in the last game we played and only by a hit (first one to tag would have won the match). He immediately quit after that match, but I added him to my friends list. So far, he has been my toughest opponent even though I almost swept the series.

Damn, I love this game! :D

GuiltyByDesignDamnit said:
AW HELL YEAH
GuiltyByD3sign
I sux :(
I saw you online, but I was leaving so I didn't have time to hook up with you. Next time were on at the same time, I'll teach you how to play.