Official PSN/X-Box Live gamertags

Mine is miseht, and 99% of the time i'm playing Halo 2 when i'm on.

Feel free to add me to your friends list!

greetings everyone,

i'm new to xbox live ( i know six years late to the party) so i'm simply looking for people to compete with in games such as : mk vs. dc universe, tecmo super bowl, marvel vs. capcom, nba live 2010, madden 2010, etc.. My gamertag is 'cali4nication86' thanks everyone!

Re: X - Box Live Gamertags?

Hey Shujinko, you can actually place your XBL gamer tag to left of all your posts by clicking the "Settings" link at the top of the page, then edit profile on the left. Then every post you have will display your tag!

We had a way to list them all easier, but it's currently not supported on this software update yet. Hopefully soon it'll be and we'll have even easier access to everyone's Gamercards.

I feel like we had a thread like this somewhere around 3 years ago... whatever though. its chilly...

Green Lantern HALL OF FAME!!!!

SOOO! I know alot of you guys play mk vs dcu well so do i and no1 has ever beat my GL and this is not my real PSN Name my real PSN is EMPEROR_DANGER.. Please no bad posts and leave me your comments on whos best GL mine #1 in US right now so..:hail:

MAN im playing mk vs dcu right now and im deceptioncrash and im on the leader board ranked 50 who I HATE YOU PULLERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Green Lantern HALL OF FAME!!!!

i can guarantee several things just by looking at these posts.

1) you sit in the lobby and spam the room with lines like "CAN ANY1 BEAT ME LOL"
2) you consider anyone who beats you to be "cheap" or a "spammer" while you yourself only do one combo- and it starts with the Green Lantern fist grab.
3) you start all of your matches with a low hit and then fist grab.
4) you love the fist grab

good thing you are on the PSN, because Green Lanterns are a joke on XBox live, as they should be.
MK only, please.

agreed,i play mk vs dc only cause i am fiening a new mk game,i cant brag on games that have no type of balance whatsoever,i mean really,this game has never recieved a patch,update,or any kind of DLC,dont nobody care about that unbalanced crap

thats true XBOX LIVE is alot tougher than PSN try COD: Modern Warfare 2 its probably one of the toughest games

BTW I WILL FINISH YOU is ur gamertag seriously XBOX_SUCKS...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm making this the official gamertag thread. We all have our tags located in our profiles and under our posts listed under your avatar but if you still want to post your usernames and ask to play with others online, keep it all in here. Just saw a thread asking for challenges so, yeah.

.....If anyone wants some get at me...I have kinect sports and i need a challenge either a challenge or i want to beat up on some of u anyway lol.This will have to do until MK is released.

I'm making this the official gamertag thread. We all have our tags located in our profiles and under our posts listed under your avatar but if you still want to post your usernames and ask to play with others online, keep it all in here. Just saw a thread asking for challenges so, yeah.

Want to go one on one with the great one???Besides its good exercise.We could all use some of that right?

PSN username for the METAL GEAR SOLID HD Collection

I'm getting the MGS (Metal Gear Solid) HD Collection.

I know a few people that are also getting it but if anyone else is, and you want to add me to play Peace Walker online, feel free to add me (Araknyd03) or leave your username here. ;-)