Official PSN/X-Box Live gamertags

Well hello again boys and girls. My account was somehow deleted and I had to re-register. Anyway the day has finally come when we can all get together and get to scrapping. My Xbox tag is "MaV 40". See you in the ring.

billybob40 said:
Well hello again boys and girls. My account was somehow deleted and I had to re-register. Anyway the day has finally come when we can all get together and get to scrapping. My Xbox tag is "MaV 40". See you in the ring.
Son of a bitch, I just want to get the fuck home. :( :x

You'll get your chance WAS. You can always stop over at my place and play online. And I'm not try to hype it or anything but it's so cool I don't think I want to play another game that isn't XBOX live enabled. It's that good.

billybob40 said:
You'll get your chance WAS. You can always stop over at my place and play online. And I'm not try to hype it or anything but it's so cool I don't think I want to play another game that isn't XBOX live enabled. It's that good.
I figured it would be. I'm hoping to be able to come by this weekend, but the Kwest issue might keep me home, I'll have to see. That is yet another reason I need to get online asap. I think I'll go dump my GC and all the games with it at BB and pick up the necessary items to go online.

Hopefully I will be getting on tonight at around 10pm west coast time as either "cakes" or "Dr. Swank"

Yeah whatch out for Mahalo as Jade or WAS as scorp. Me? I'll be using Kenshi I just wish his combos did more then 22% damage. Freaking WEAK!!!!

billybob40 said:
Yeah whatch out for Mahalo as Jade or WAS as scorp. Me? I'll be using Kenshi I just wish his combos did more then 22% damage. Freaking WEAK!!!!
Well, if we could ever meet in Kombat you can share who to watch out from me... won't be that big of a list, unless the wife plays ya. :wink:

I see you on all the time but your always in some other game. I'll do what I did at was's house today when we were playing mahalo. Create a game and invite friends only.

billybob40 said:
I see you on all the time but your always in some other game. I'll do what I did at was's house today when we were playing mahalo. Create a game and invite friends only.
We will be waiting for you tonight than... and Whatashame as well! :twisted:

the_sim said:
billybob40 said:
Oh, I'll be there, buddy boy. :twisted:

whatashame said:
the_sim said:
billybob40 said:
Oh, I'll be there, buddy boy. :twisted:
Good... we did add you so we can see when your on... :p