Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1026

Thread: Create a Fatality

  1. #81
    Shokan General Glamador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Candyland
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,446
    Xbox Live
    X Glamador X
    PSN
    Glamador
    Steam
    Glamador
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Idk...Reptile's updated Acid Bath is pretty gruesome...really cringe-inducing for me anyway.

  2. #82
    Shaolin Monk Destroyer_13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,917
    Thanked: 294
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    the fatalities so far r quite good but if MK wants that shock back the fatalities need to be even worse we really need to hear the opponent screaming and choking etc etc
    i agree.the shock will only return if they do that kind of thing. they should also have like some sort of thing where the opponent is like begging you to stop like some sort of "showing no mercy thing" kinda.
    hey nastyfreak, know what would be cool? if they did a babality and then they like kick the baby into the deadpool. aaahahahahaha!!!
    sektor should have his squishing fatality from mk3. only this time he should squish them very slowly so you can watch the opponent yell and scream as they die, not like have them die in like a second. i want to hear the bones crack and i want to see them poping out of the body.
    jade should stab you through the stomach and lift you up and keep hitting you against the ground head first like a hammer until theres like brains all over the ground.
    shang tsung should do a more gory version of the soul steal. he should like tear open your face and reach into you and kinda rip your soul out rather than just stealing it from a distance. or mabey he should burn you with fireballs and while your burning to death he could reach his hands into your body and rip out your soul.
    Last edited by Destroyer_13; 07-13-2010 at 02:37 AM.

    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #83
    Shokan General Glamador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Candyland
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,446
    Xbox Live
    X Glamador X
    PSN
    Glamador
    Steam
    Glamador
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Hey don't go overboard. Not every character needs a ridiculously gruesome fatality. Shang Tsung's soul steal is a classic and it's not hard to make it seem terrifying for the victim without needing blood gushing everywhere. For example, have him start to suck out the person's soul (looking like a green silhouette) and have the person flounder and then realize what's going on and struggle to keep it in. Then Tsung can really rip the soul out while you watch the victim's face as it instantly stops fighting it and goes blank.

    As far as I'm concerned, that's way better than ripping open someones face.

  4. #84
    Tarkatan Warrior Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    492
    Thanked: 5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamador View Post
    Hey don't go overboard. Not every character needs a ridiculously gruesome fatality. Shang Tsung's soul steal is a classic and it's not hard to make it seem terrifying for the victim without needing blood gushing everywhere. For example, have him start to suck out the person's soul (looking like a green silhouette) and have the person flounder and then realize what's going on and struggle to keep it in. Then Tsung can really rip the soul out while you watch the victim's face as it instantly stops fighting it and goes blank.

    As far as I'm concerned, that's way better than ripping open someones face.
    good point but its not so much the gruesomeness i'm concerned about the characters have to react in the right way Kung Laos Buzzaw Fatality for example is excellent but the character just gives a few moans and thats about it i just need a little more conviction is the opponent voice, body language there about to be cut in half.

    The Fatalities at the moment just seem very stylish and gruesome (which is cool) but again if Fatalities want to make an impression once again we need characters to react really horribly to them almost to the point where we whud feel sorry for them.

    What Kratos did to Poseidon is a good example....


    for example when an opponent is stabbed in the stomach they shud crawl away really slowly like in excrutiating pain while giving out slight moans their breathing shud become much heavier and their voices shud sound almost drowned.

  5. #85
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,634
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 346
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by oratnik13 View Post
    i agree.the shock will only return if they do that kind of thing. they should also have like some sort of thing where the opponent is like begging you to stop like some sort of "showing no mercy thing" kinda.
    hey nastyfreak, know what would be cool? if they did a babality and then they like kick the baby into the deadpool. aaahahahahaha!!!
    sektor should have his squishing fatality from mk3. only this time he should squish them very slowly so you can watch the opponent yell and scream as they die, not like have them die in like a second. i want to hear the bones crack and i want to see them poping out of the body.
    jade should stab you through the stomach and lift you up and keep hitting you against the ground head first like a hammer until theres like brains all over the ground.
    shang tsung should do a more gory version of the soul steal. he should like tear open your face and reach into you and kinda rip your soul out rather than just stealing it from a distance. or mabey he should burn you with fireballs and while your burning to death he could reach his hands into your body and rip out your soul.
    Those are brilliant ideas. It would be nice if anyone would do a babality on an enemy and rip out the baby limb to limb and then crush him/her with a stomp.

    You'll believe God is a woman.

  6. #86
    Uncle Juandice squirrelpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buda, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,037
    Twitter
    @squirrelpion
    Xbox Live
    Squirrelpion
    PSN
    Squirrel1571
    Steam
    Squirrelpion
    Thanked: 333
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    i would like to see baraka split someone's belly open horizontaly, then reach in a get a good hold on the intestines then give them a kick to the chest. as they fly back and fall face first, baraka, who now has about 8-10 feet of intestine walks over to his victim and wraps the intestine around their neck. he stands on their shoulders and leans back for maximum leverage. the camera zooms in on the victim's face to see them turn a dark purple. as one the eyes bulges out of socket, all the veins in it rupture turning the eye blood red. the victim struggles and passes on. i would imagine while he was doing the strangling he would lean in towards the end, with his face next to the victim's and have his expressionless face stare at the camera. creepy FATALITY!

  7. #87
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,634
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 346
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    good point but its not so much the gruesomeness i'm concerned about the characters have to react in the right way Kung Laos Buzzaw Fatality for example is excellent but the character just gives a few moans and thats about it i just need a little more conviction is the opponent voice, body language there about to be cut in half.

    The Fatalities at the moment just seem very stylish and gruesome (which is cool) but again if Fatalities want to make an impression once again we need characters to react really horribly to them almost to the point where we whud feel sorry for them.

    What Kratos did to Poseidon is a good example....


    for example when an opponent is stabbed in the stomach they shud crawl away really slowly like in excrutiating pain while giving out slight moans their breathing shud become much heavier and their voices shud sound almost drowned.
    Rections should be more like Mileena's reaction when she was impaled in the Belltower of MKA.


    You'll believe God is a woman.

  8. #88
    Shaolin Monk jdnice11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,618
    PSN
    jdnice11
    Thanked: 187
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Freak View Post
    Rections should be more like Mileena's reaction when she was impaled in the Belltower of MKA.

    Mileena sounded like she was giving BIRTH up until the very end...LOL!

    I DON'T do FAIR

  9. #89
    Tarkatan Warrior Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    492
    Thanked: 5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Freak View Post
    Rections should be more like Mileena's reaction when she was impaled in the Belltower of MKA.

    holy shit!! not bad......

  10. #90
    Tarkatan Warrior Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    492
    Thanked: 5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by oratnik13 View Post
    i agree.the shock will only return if they do that kind of thing. they should also have like some sort of thing where the opponent is like begging you to stop like some sort of "showing no mercy thing" kinda.
    hey nastyfreak, know what would be cool? if they did a babality and then they like kick the baby into the deadpool. aaahahahahaha!!!
    sektor should have his squishing fatality from mk3. only this time he should squish them very slowly so you can watch the opponent yell and scream as they die, not like have them die in like a second. i want to hear the bones crack and i want to see them poping out of the body.
    jade should stab you through the stomach and lift you up and keep hitting you against the ground head first like a hammer until theres like brains all over the ground.
    shang tsung should do a more gory version of the soul steal. he should like tear open your face and reach into you and kinda rip your soul out rather than just stealing it from a distance. or mabey he should burn you with fireballs and while your burning to death he could reach his hands into your body and rip out your soul.
    seriously man those r class ideas!!!

  11. #91
    Lin Kuei Assassin Eks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,823
    Xbox Live
    eksyte
    PSN
    eksyte
    Thanked: 103
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamador View Post
    Hey don't go overboard. Not every character needs a ridiculously gruesome fatality. Shang Tsung's soul steal is a classic and it's not hard to make it seem terrifying for the victim without needing blood gushing everywhere. For example, have him start to suck out the person's soul (looking like a green silhouette) and have the person flounder and then realize what's going on and struggle to keep it in. Then Tsung can really rip the soul out while you watch the victim's face as it instantly stops fighting it and goes blank.

    As far as I'm concerned, that's way better than ripping open someones face.
    We NEED his MK2 Soul Steal where the victim shrivels and shit.
    ďThe problem is that I donít know what I want.
    Itís like pornography or the perfect turd;
    I can't quite describe it, but Iíll know it when I see it.Ē
    Trevor Phillips, GTA V

  12. #92
    Shaolin Monk Destroyer_13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,917
    Thanked: 294
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    i got an idea for a fatality for sub-zero. first he just knocks you down to the ground, then he freezes your lower body to the ground so you cand move. the he makes a shard of ice in his hand and repeadedly stabs you in the chest with it, just like on a horror movie. then he stabs you one last time and leaves the shard of ice in your chest. then he puts his hands above his head and makes a giant ball of ice and smashes it on your head. your head goes squash! ahahahaha fatality!
    Last edited by Destroyer_13; 07-14-2010 at 09:44 PM.

    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #93
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,634
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 346
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by jdnice11 View Post
    Mileena sounded like she was giving BIRTH up until the very end...LOL!
    Well yeah that is how most characters should sound. Especially on Kung Lao's Buzzsaw. I bet the only reason why Johnny didn't scream as much as people wanted him to during that fatality is because he probably enjoyed having something go through his perineal area. I mean that is where his prostate is.


    You'll believe God is a woman.

  14. #94
    New Kombatant KJH6926's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4
    PSN
    KJH6926
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Scorpion shoots his spear down the foes throat. You hear and see the spear sliding in an out of the foes torso, legs, chest etc. The foe is then bonded by the spear. Scorpion then gives it a stern tug slamming the foe to the ground on the opposite side of where he stands. He then jerks the foe towards him followed by a swift kick that sends them in the air as he pulls the spear with both hands splitting the foe into multiple pieces as they shower to the ground!!!!

    ~Jared~
    Last edited by KJH6926; 07-14-2010 at 03:37 PM.

  15. #95
    Shaolin Monk Destroyer_13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,917
    Thanked: 294
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    remember my "force fed broken glass" fatality i brought up before? well it would be cool if the x ray thingy was on during this fatality so you could see they broken glass cutting up your insides. that would be cool.

    i think scorpion should stab you against the wall with his sword so like you cant move or run away. then he should do his classic breath fire fatality to you.

    i would like to see hara kiri's but only good ones.

    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #96
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,634
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 346
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by oratnik13 View Post
    remember my "force fed broken glass" fatality i brought up before? well it would be cool if the x ray thingy was on during this fatality so you could see they broken glass cutting up your insides. that would be cool.

    i think scorpion should stab you against the wall with his sword so like you cant move or run away. then he should do his classic breath fire fatality to you.

    i would like to see hara kiri's but only good ones.
    Mileena- First, she throws her sais at the opponent's feet, nailing them to the ground. Next, she rips out the torso by a bearhug (similar to Kira's MKD fatality). Then, she chews on and bites off the head. Lasty, she drops the upper torso to the ground.

    You'll believe God is a woman.

  17. #97
    Tarkatan Warrior Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    492
    Thanked: 5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Freak View Post
    Well yeah that is how most characters should sound. Especially on Kung Lao's Buzzsaw. I bet the only reason why Johnny didn't scream as much as people wanted him to during that fatality is because he probably enjoyed having something go through his perineal area. I mean that is where his prostate is.

    This is exactly what I mean buddy his reaction was so blahh it was like someone was massaging his balls just abit too hard compare this with Mileenas reaction and the sounds she makes when being cut in half
    Last edited by Fayte; 07-15-2010 at 03:43 PM.

  18. #98
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,634
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 346
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    This is exactly what I mean buddy his reaction was so blahh it was like someone was massaging his balls just abit too hard compare this with Mileenas reaction and the sounds she makes when being cut in half
    LOL You are so right! :D But again, Johnny enjoys getting attacked there like how Bryan Fury from Tekken enjoys getting kicked in the balls by Nina Williams by laughing when he gets hit there.

    You'll believe God is a woman.

  19. #99
    Shaolin Monk jdnice11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,618
    PSN
    jdnice11
    Thanked: 187
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    SCORPION- He shoots his spear and begins to slide/drag the opponent over. As they get closer Scorpion takes out his sword, turns arounds and as they bump into his back, he stabs them. His eyes beging to glow or fire blazes from them and he begins to slice them from there stomach to there head. they fall to there knees look up and there top half of there body splits in half!

    NIGHTWOLF- Takes his Tomahawk and Uppercuts there head off, Rhino charges there body making it stumble and before it falls, he thros his Tomahawk at the body, but it imaples the falling head to there chest as it knocks them down!

    I DON'T do FAIR

  20. #100
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,634
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 346
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

    Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

    Stryker- He shoots a Bazooka at the victim which makes him/her explode.

    Kitana- First, she throws multiple fans at the opponent's entire mid-section. Then as the fans keep spinning, the victim gets split vertically in half and the fans fly off the screen one by one.

    Sonya- First, she blows a poisonous kiss, making the opponent go on all his fours and puke. Then, Sonya blows her flaming Kiss of Death, burning and incinerating the victim.

    Mileena- She does an updated version of her Sai Fury by stabbing the opponent at the body first. Next, she impales the enemy at the eyes, leaving the sais there. Then, Mileena breaks the victim's neck with her hands.

    You'll believe God is a woman.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. guest stages? and create a stage fatality!
    By rocky in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:38 AM
  2. Create a Fatality - Screenshot of List
    By Sephiroth169 in forum Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 11:25 PM
  3. MK: Armageddon 'Create a Fatality' Hands-on Preview
    By Jeff Greeson in forum TRMK's Front Page News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 10:08 AM
  4. DEMO create a fatality
    By TEAR OF THE DRAGON in forum Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 07:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •