Create a Fatality

Ok Im back with some more ideas since we've had the Kitana & Kung Lao reveal! Hope you all enjoy!

Kitana
- Summons her fans and begins to levitate her opponent. Tossing her fans into her opponents chest, she then let them fall to their knees. Walks up to them and kisses them, while she pulls out one of the fans and proceeds to cut the opponent diagonally across their chest splitting them in half.

Kung Lao
- Performs his whirlwind spin around his opponent attacking him while doing so. The KL grabs the opponent spinning them several times before releasing them and letting them fly across the screen, finally while KL is still spinning he shoots his hat out of the whirlwind chasing after the opponent and finally after the opponent hits the wall is impaled through their head pinning them against the wall.

OK Im Back again...lets see what goodies i got in my head for Reptile tonight:

X-Ray: (changed up)
- Reptile turns invisible and dashes behind the opponent (back to back) reappearing. Jamming his elbow into their spine shattering their rib cage. Turning around Reptile extends his tongue wrapping it around their neck and slamming them on to the ground. With his tongue still wraaped around their neck Reptile flips back landing on their back. Pulling his tongue back lifting their head up, Reptile then grabs their head and 2 of his fingers piercing their eyes and finally pulling up & scratching their forehead.

Fatality: (changed up)
- Reptile spits acid at both the knees of the opponent. In agony they fall to their knees. Reptile walks up to them while whipping them across the face with his tongue leaving acid burns across their cheeks. Finally up close Reptile grabs their head, opens his mouth and bites down and removing a chink of their head. Reptile lets go of the opponent and walks away. As he walks away he lashes out his tongue again getting one last piece to to go!

Ok So with the 4 New Reveals being Kitana, Kung Lao, Reptile and Ermac. i already did my Fatality Ideas for Reptile Kitana & Kung Lao.
Its time for Ermac:

Ermac spreads his arms outs, Telekinetically making his opponent do the same. Ermac then Releases his his souls at the Opponent. Ermac hold the opponent in place as the souls release are pushing the opponent away. Finally the souls rip a whole through the opponents torso. Ermac releases the opponent for his telekinetic grasp leaving the to fall to their knees.The opponent holding their wound, Ermac calls back his souls, as they return to Ermac they take off the opponents head, rolling at Ermacs feet as he regains his souls.

Kitana: Agonizing Demise- First, Kitana turns the opponent around and uses her stick (used to be Jade's weapon) to shove inside the guy's anus, making him moan/grunt of discomfort of 8/10. Next, the stick inside the enemy's butt, extends into a long staff/pole, making the victim scream in agony (a pain level of 20/10 that Morphine cannot even take care of lol ) as the bottom of the pole gets planted on the ground while the top of the pole protrudes through the loser's shoulder. Note that the weapon keeps the victim standing up in the process. Then, the Edenian Princess takes out her fans and uses them to slice off the arms. After that, she makes one last swing with her fan, decapitating the impaled victim in the process. Lastly, Kitana does a victory pose, while laughing with a sexy soft moan in the end. ;)

Kitana: Agonizing Demise- First, Kitana turns the opponent around and uses her stick (used to be Jade's weapon) to shove inside the guy's anus, making him moan/grunt of discomfort of 8/10. Next, the stick inside the enemy's butt, extends into a long staff/pole, making the victim scream in agony (a pain level of 20/10 that Morphine cannot even take care of lol ) as the bottom of the pole gets planted on the ground while the top of the pole protrudes through the loser's shoulder. Note that the weapon keeps the victim standing up in the process. Then, the Edenian Princess takes out her fans and uses them to slice off the arms. After that, she makes one last swing with her fan, decapitating the impaled victim in the process. Lastly, Kitana does a victory pose, while laughing with a sexy soft moan in the end. ;)

Username checks out.

Was thinking if the Predator is a Guest Character then i have a couple more ideas for fatalities:

Fatality 1: The predator disappears (cloaks) and the opponent looking around looking for them. The camera pans around behind the opponent and we see the Targeting laser on the opponents back. Back to the front of the opponent, we see them grab their chest in agony. Finally the Predators laser is seen blasting through their chest starting of small but widens taking the opponents fingers/hands cause they were in the way. The opponent falls over as the Predator de-cloaks and deactivates the laser.

Fatality 2: As the opponent is woozy, the Predator snares their legs hanging them upside down. The Predator skins the opponent and jumps down. As the opponents skinless body suddenly smacks screen. The Predator lets out a slight chuckle

Brutality: 5 Shoulder Cannon Concussive blast rapid fire to the opponents face

Johnny Cage

Fatality- Charges up his Green energy and unloads a barrage of flurries on the opponent caving in their body with each hit. JC then shoots one of his energy and it burns away their face as they fall back.

With Liu Kang recently revealed, I thought what was showed from his fatality, was a little lackluster, gruesome but lackluster!

So taking from what what was shown, i will add to it:

Liu Kang chops/thrust at the opponents throat causing them to choke and grab their throat. LK then reaches for their throat and ripping out their esophagus, blood spews from their throat. LK then punches their esophagus back in their mouth. Finally LK releases a Dragon Fireball while his hand is still on the face, blowing off their head and part of their chest as the opponent's lifeless body goes flying back!

Kung Jin:

Takes and arrow and holds/charges it, release it and hits the opponent so hard on their upper chest it pins them to the ground. As the opponent struggles to pull it out, KJ, releases a barrage of arrows into the sky. Camera pans away to KJ putting his Bow/Staff away as we see behind him the barrage of arrows coming down and hitting its target!

Erron Black:

Make'em dance-

Erron B takes out his revolvers and shoots quickly at the ground making the opponent "Dance", embarrassed, the opponent charges at EB while EB unloads the rest of his bullets into the opponents chest and head. Before the opponent falls, we see EB from their back through the holes he shot through them. As EB twirls his guns and holsters them!

Kinda something like this
200.gif

With the most recent reveals being Jax, Jacqui, Kenshi & Sonya. Lets see what I can come up with or tweak for X-rays & Fatalities

Jax
X-ray: Jax kicks the opponent in the gut & proceeds to Powerbomb the opponent shattering their ribs & spine. Jax then grabs the opponent by the throat, lifting them up performing his "GOTCHA" grab punching them 3 times in the face. On the 3rd hit you see the opponents face cave in as Jax then proceeds to toss the opponent across the stage.

Fatality: Placing his one hand on the opponents shoulder. Jax raises his other arm and proceeds to slam it down (2x) on the opponents neck/shoulder slicing through them diagonally split in half. Jax then takes hold of their arms and finishes ripping them apart. Holding the one half of their body up before slamming it down.

Jacqui
Fatality: Punching in a code in her Gauntlett, Jacqui walks up to her opponent and begins to uppercut from the groin stopping at their neck (leaving a huge gash), then Jacqui shoots, blowing the face/head off as the body falls in half

Kenshi
X-ray (Tweaked): Telekinetically Kenshi lifts the opponent, then he takes out his sword while its still sheathed, sending the opponent flying into the hilt of the sword crushing their face, then taking out sword and slashing it upwards across their body. Finally lifting them again and impaling them in their stomach shattering their spine.

Fatality: Telekinetically placing his sword above the above the opponents head. Kenshi begins to make it spin very fast. He then Tele-Lifts the opponent, cutting the head off. Kenshi the drops the body and before it falls, he summons the sword slicing at headless body several time, before finishing them off with a Tele-Push making them fall into pieces.

Sonya
X-ray: Cartwheeling into her opponent, Sonya performs a reverse frankensteiner crushing the top of their head. While on the ground Sonya grabs one of their arms and breaks it backward from the elbow. As Sonya rolls off she kicks the opponent.

Fatality: Jumps on the opponent's shoulder, blasting their head with a strong Energy Ring Blast stunning them. Sonya then places a bomb in on the back of their neck. Sonya gets off the opponent. As they shake off the dizziness, and Sonya pushes a button which begins to beep faster. The opponent frantically searches themselves. As they find it on the back of their neck, it blows up. Leaving a big chunk taken out of their upper chest and back and then falling over.

Im not to thrilled on Johnny's "Little Improv" fatality so im gonna add my little spin to it.

After the opponent is tripped. Johnny turns them over so they are on their back. And repeated punches them in the face faster and faster (green energy forming). As they are bloodied and flesh is peeling away, Johnny's final hit is with a glowing fist that caves the opponents face in as blood flows into the crevice he mad.

I love Kano's fatalities and i wouldn't change them. But if i was to have it my way, I wounc change his fatalities slightly.

*Apparently Kano has some type of console on his wrist so maybe he could change the his laser's intensity as well as its thickness/range of fire. With that said...

-As the opponent stands there dazed. Kano inputs a code in his wrist console. The stabs the opponent in their stomach with both knives lifting them up and then releases his blast sending the opponent flying off his knives across the screen. As the opponent lands we see that they have the center of their chest and head blown off. *We see Kano in the background wiping off the blood from his knives*

-Kano would toss the 1st knife at their throat as he does. The opponent would grab its hilt. Kano would then dash forward and stab the other knife into their face. Take out the knife in their throat and pull their tongue out. The opponent then fall to their knees. Kano take out the knife in their face and they fall back showing the tongue sticking out of their throat.

Brutalities: Kano's Cybernetic is my favorite variant. I would have loved for his eye laser to be a full projectile instead of just a close to mid range projectile. With that said...I would love for him to have another Cybernetic Brutality.

- After using his laser a few time throughout the match. The final hit comes from a combo and an EX Laser Blast. Cusing the opponent either:
1. Get split in half
2. Have his face get burnt off
3. Have his back blown out (small entry wound in chest/back is blasted out)

Last edited:
Tanya: (Swallow This)- 1. For a female character, she'd rip of the thigh bone first and shove it inside the mouth. Then she'd break the female victim's neck. Lastly, she'd curb stomp the head with a flaming foot, crushing it in the process. 2. For a male character, she'd rip off his penis (with the camera not focusing on the site of mutilation nor the organ itself but at the back of the victim who's bending over in agony while screaming as blood drips down his legs and the organ would be concealed in Tanya's hands anyways while the hand is curled up in a fist for censorship). Next, she'd shove the penis in his mouth to make him cough and choke. Then, Tanya would use her hands to break his neck. Lastly, she'd curb stomp the head with a flaming foot, crushing it in the process.

Tanyas Husband should see this.

Sorry I'm late. I see and I approve!
Though I'd rather she do other things with my penis, thanks.
Don't feel like eating my own dick tonight.

Not a Liu Kang fan but both of his fatalities were REALLY lackluster to me.

His "Sore Throat" Fatality
-After he rips out their jugular and rams it into their mouth. He should simple release one of his fireballs while his hand is in their mouth/head. Blowing the whole back of their head off.

His "Splitter" Fatality
- After kicking them in the air and pursuing them, he should perform a fiery vertical bicycle kick completing it with a front somersault kick that splits them in half vertically. *Then blood rains down on Liu as he wipes the blood from his feet*

Raiden's Conducting Rod was very disappointing. So here's how i would have it.

-Summoning his Staff, Raiden trips the opponent with it. Raiden then jumps and impales them with with it. As the opponents holds the rod, Raiden summons lightning which then strike the staff electrocuting the opponent into a burnt corpse or they turn into ash and get blow away leaving behind a burnt imprint on the ground.

Reptile! Love playing as him but not so much his fatalities. Here's what i would have!

His "Bad Breath" Fatality
- Spitting Acid on his opponent's chest. the acid eats away the flesh. Reptile dashes in only to slash them a few time down the middle. The opponent's body then splits open (not in half) and their innards fall out as the opponent falls to their knees then their back split out.

His Acid Bath" Fatality
-Spitting acid at their knees. The acid eats away quickly to the bone. They fall to their knees and Reptile then pounces on their shoulders, spewing acid in the air. Reptile then jumps off behind the opponent. As the Acid Rains down he whips out his tongue and grabs their head and pulls it off. *The Acid Rain eats away the opponent as you see Retile eating their head*