Finally Got MK vs DC

ChiefThunder

I am probably the last person to play this game. I finally picked it up for $29 AUSD. New.

Just printed out Pat's MK vs DC list etc. I will need it. I am a total noob at any of the 3D MK games.

Wish me luck. Looks like alot of fun.

Last edited:
I think you'll get a kick out of the combat in this one, what with all the classic MK juggling and such.

Hey ChiefThunder, I just picked up my copy today! We should have a couple matches, who'd you decide on playing as? I haven't chosen yet, but still for some fun we should play a bit.

I still havent purchased it yet. My nephew rented it and brought it over, and i played it a couple hours. Got a few achievements. All i can say is i couldnt do ANY fatalities until i plugged in my SFIV Fightpad. LOL

Please don't hate me but if anyone is will to help me get the 25 wins in a row trophy I'll return the favour

Yes. I have my own MKvsDCU now but I'm using my cousin's PS3 since I don't have the system yet. It's pretty fun though the fatalities aren't really my type. I usually like playing as Kitana and finishing the opponent with an uppercut, combos, or her Fan Toss Fatality. I don't like her Kiss of Death in this game. It looks too silly. It would've been better if there was no skeleton at all or if the bones scattered all over the place.

Right now, I'm using this name for PSN.: Cassandra_Jade

Yes. I have my own MKvsDCU now but I'm using my cousin's PS3 since I don't have the system yet. It's pretty fun though the fatalities aren't really my type. I usually like playing as Kitana and finishing the opponent with an uppercut, combos, or her Fan Toss Fatality. I don't like her Kiss of Death in this game. It looks too silly. It would've been better if there was no skeleton at all or if the bones scattered all over the place.

Right now, I'm using this name for PSN.: Cassandra_Jade

your a chick right?

@raijin Not that it really matters, Nasty_Freak is a male.

---------------------

I have the game, but I still need a PS3. Supposed get one in the beginning of Jan, and will play MKDC and other games until MK9 comes out.

Lol well hope you don't expect the online to be fair.... This game has givin me so many Facepalm moments with the cheap ways people play online, sometimes they won't even throw a punch!!, noobs