Who wants to see master bo rai cho do the "numa numa" in MK9?

Who wants to see master bo rai cho do the "numa numa" in MK9?

• Total voters
I want charcters only from mk1, mk2 and maybe some from mk3 to be back... with all those sick moves. and lots of blood and gory fatalities and decapitations

I think he should come back, he is a Master and should be darker, mean, and ferocious

Ok. I don't really like Bo Rai Cho but he has one of the best fatalities in MKD. It's his "Fartality". However, he should give that ability to someone sexier than him. Let's say he gives it to Johnny Cage or Kurtis Stryker. I would definitely be turned on if Johnny Cage and Kurtis Striker fart on a screaming female such as Mileena.

Ok. I don't really like Bo Rai Cho but he has one of the best fatalities in MKD. It's his "Fartality". However, he should give that ability to someone sexier than him. Let's say he gives it to Johnny Cage or Kurtis Stryker. I would definitely be turned on if Johnny Cage and Kurtis Striker fart on a screaming female such as Mileena.

you are one weird girl....:stickpoke:

Bo rai cho should pull out a big bottle of acid and throw on opponent as Fatality

That'd be alright. However, I'd prefer him sweep the opponent off of his/her feet and for Bo Rai Cho to squat down with the butt above the enemy's nose so he can fart on the victim's face.

Acid isn't a bad idea for Havik. Think about it, he could chuck acid in the opponent's face and watch it melt like putty. Then he could draw a smily face in the resulting goo!

Why I am I having these ideas in every thread except the fatality thread today?