• Houston Astros

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

• Boston Red Sox

• Total voters
Kryptonite said:
The Sox I'm almost positive can beat the Astros in 5 games. They're going to have trouble beating the Cards if they win the NLCS.

What makes you figure that? The Astros pitching staff has been flat out torching people. Their hitting is no joke either. I mean all the Astros and Cardinals seem to do is hit the longball ... and hit it hard. Seems like if theres contact then it's a home run. But I do agree that they will probabaly have a better chance against Houston than the Cardinals. Either way, I will be going for Houston or the Cardinals over Boston. I really wanted to see St. Louis vs. New York but I guess that won't be happening.

Yankees loose! NOOOOO!!!! Oh well... At least I'm not too much of a die hard yankee fan, even though I came from the Bronx.

Did anyone realize that if Houston wins and it's Astro's vs. Red Sox, or in otherwords Texas Vs. Massachusetts it'll be just like the election? Bush is from Texas and Kerry is from Mass', what are the chances of that?

g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
I predicted it

World Series
Cardinals vs. Red Sox

Great job, with a 1 in 4 chance, your precise calculations turned out to be truly amazing.

well moron, its a little more difficult than 1 in 4, when i predicted both sox and cards would be in.

but again, as usual, you just cant help but make your smartass comments about my posts. seems like youre a bit obsessed with me, which is kinda disturbing.

undertaker3x7 said:
g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
I predicted it

World Series
Cardinals vs. Red Sox

Great job, with a 1 in 4 chance, your precise calculations turned out to be truly amazing.

well moron, its a little more difficult than 1 in 4, when i predicted both sox and cards would be in.

but again, as usual, you just cant help but make your smartass comments about my posts. seems like youre a bit obsessed with me, which is kinda disturbing.

No, imbecile, it is 1 and 4 since you have 4 teams and only two of the opposite teams will be able to versuses each other - Sox/Cards - Sox/Astros - Yanks/Cards - Yanks/Astros

Congratulations on proving Kan0 right once again.

Kryptonite said:
undertaker3x7 said:
g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
I predicted it

World Series
Cardinals vs. Red Sox

No, imbecile, it is 1 and 4 since you have 4 teams and only two of the opposite teams will be able to versuses each other - Sox/Cards - Sox/Astros - Yanks/Cards - Yanks/Astros

wasnt thinkin of it that way, was a little distracted by the fact this faggot cant stop following me around the boards and leaving his smartass comments everywhere. but then again he doesnt have to do it everytime, cuz he has his little butt buddies like you do it for him.

undertaker3x7 said:
Kryptonite said:
undertaker3x7 said:
g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
I predicted it

World Series
Cardinals vs. Red Sox

wasnt thinkin of it that way, was a little distracted by the fact this faggot cant stop following me around the boards and leaving his smartass comments everywhere. but then again he doesnt have to do it everytime, cuz he has his little butt buddies like you do it for him.

Wow undertaker, it's funny you say that, seeing as this is the first time in forever that I can remember Kryptonite ever coming to my defense to prove you a dumbass.

Stop fucking lying; no one believes you.

Ooh, bitched by God. Ouch.

Anywho, yeah, good ALCS, I must admit, though I still think it was over Game 6 and A-Rod got robbed. I think the Cards'll rape the Sox, but whatever, it'll be a good series anyway.

BTW, God, your son gives some good head. Give him my compliments, wouldya?