Any Wonder Woman players around ?

Neo Gunloc

Seeing as I'm the only guy who uses Wonder Woman in my area, I was wondering if there are any fellow TRMK members who use the amazon in their matches. (Most MK Vs. DC players I know prefer to play with The Flash, or -surprise, surprise- Sub-Zero and Scorpion.)

And for those of you who know me longer, Sonya Blade is still my favorite character.

From the moment I picked up WW in Story Mode I knew it was a match made in Hell. Her every action seemed fit to irk and torment me. I don't like the way she moves, the choice of special attacks, her combos, or her fatalities. So...I guess I'm the opposite of who you're looking for. I love Deathstroke and Scorpion. But I play Scorpion in damn near every game.

The only thing I like about Wonder Woman is that hurricane kick thing she has. I would just spam it over and over when forced to play as her and pretend I was Akuma or Ryu or something.

i used wonderwoman occasionally online.but i dont specialize tho so i mainly just pick her when i in the mood(wink wink) or when shes next in line.her triple backstroke to opponents face is useful.plus the grab.

I don't user her all the time (I prefer the Joker) but I do use her occasionally. Fighting her can be a ***** though because she's cheap.