Some songs I wrote out of sheer boredom

Snow

A couple of these are unfinished and some are just plain stupid, but I guess you guys should judge that.

Mortal Kombat Theme song:

When the mallet hits the gong, come and won't you chant along, brutality is never wrong, if you fight to this song.

Mortal Kombat, yes it's kombat with a "k", Mortal Kombat will once more begin today.

Liu Kang will fight, he stands for what's right.
Raiden's a god, he watches real hard.
Johnny is quick, he will shadow kick.
Sonya is hot, she get's that alot.

Story of my love:

When the day just started you were lookin' at me, I tried to deny it but you made me see, you told me that you were in love with me, whatever happened to the days when you loved me.

After so many years you don't talk to me, and after so many tears you still walk from me, what does it take to make you see, that you should be in love with me.

Now when you walk by me you never speak, you never say hello you never look at me, it's almost as if you couldn't see, the heartbroken man you made of me.

After so many years you don't talk to me, and after so many tears you still walk from me, so what does it take to make you see, that you should just come back to me.

You're still going out with that other guy, I hope he treats you as good as I, sometimes I feel like I'm livin' a lie, but I promise you baby I will never die.

After so many years you don't talk to me, and after so many tears you still walk from me, what does it take to make you see, that you would be happy with me.

Dead (Scorpion Theme) [Bad]:

Your soul is mine, gonna burn you right.
Gonna melt your face, and gouge your eyes. When I'm killing you, I lose control. Gonna ram my spear, up your hole!

I'm giving you, a firey treat. Take off my mask, and burn your feet. I'm telling you, just count to three. And I'll make you, real toasty.

(Chorus) When you say you've been

through Hell, and you say you've seen Quan Chi, well my friend you just remember, you shouldn't lie to me.

Because I'm dead! I'm dead, come on! You know I'm dead! I'm dead, you know it! You know I'm dead! I'm dead, come on, you know! And all the whole world has to suffer right now just to tell you once again, who's dead?

I mostly yell, get over here! Then I pull you in, with my spear. Thought my clan was killed, by Lin Kuei, till I found out, there was no way. Your moves are cheap, you're a total spam. You suck so bad, that I yell damn.

(Chorus)

Smooth Sub-Zero (Sub-Zero Theme) [Smooth Criminal]:

As he walked into the temple, was the sound of someone dreadful. He came into the structure, left the snowprints on the hard floor. He fought the Shirai Ryu, he said I wouldn't want to be you. So he returned to his master, he was told to be more faster.

Subby are you ok, so subby are you ok, are you ok subby? Subby are you ok, so subby are you ok, are you ok subby? Subby are you ok, so subby are you ok, are you ok subby!?

Subby are you ok, won't you tell us that you're ok? There's a sign in the dojo, that he gave you some hot cocoa, Subby! You ran into the temple left the sound of someone dreadful. And then you broke into the map room, he was frozen, it was his doom.

Subby are you ok, so subby are you ok, are you ok subby? Subby are you ok, so subby are you ok, are you ok subby?

You've been killed by, you've been killed by, a smooth Sub-Zero.

So he challenged the god Raiden, he said that he was hatin'. Went on a quest for power, killing ninjas by the hour.

Killler [Thriller]:

It's close to fight time, someone evil's comin' for your soul. Another dark rhyme, you see a sight that almost stops you cold.
You try to freeze, but terror keeps you from pressing the buttons.
You start to scream as tarkatans look you right between the eyes, you're about to die.
Cause he's a killer, in the night. And no one's gonna save you from the evil about to strike.

Last edited:
'me' and 'me' doesnt count as a rhyme.And God does not rhyme with hard.Unless you pronounce it wrong.The last too were ok though.Fun to sing

hey guys i came up with this outta boredom.. Whatever gets you through the night, whatever makes you feel alright, im not the kind to judge you see what you do is alright with me, whatever gets you through the night. Well scorpion just doesnt care im heard him say. fight all night and fight all day. then shang tsung will steal souls til the day he dies, johnny cage is rich and stryker just gets by. AND Shao khan spends his life just killling for fun, nightwolf cant wait til his ancestors come. liu kang says kitana was his downfall, and ermac cant stand none of them at all. (repeat chorus) kung lao comes to fight with his shiny hat and fancy clothes, smoke is fast and sheeva is too slow. sonya and jax come searching for truth, sindel and jade look good in their suits. A good man is all mileena needs, but sometimes she'll eat two or three. Raiden wants to save the world im told, and Kano just wants to rock and roll.. (whatever gets you through the night, whatever makes you feel alright, im not the kind to judge you see what you do is alright with me,, whatever gets you through the night..)

When I read the part about raiden to your MK theme song, I laughed for like 5 minutes,was that the intended reaction you wanted to get?

it was just some idea that popped in my head. i used to write poems and stories back in the day.